1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198253521534 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by JezzaProto, Jul 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JezzaProto

JezzaProto New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:136708020
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198253521534

Victim profile: 76561198233681768

What happened? Description:
    The user LERKOZ started by commenting on an old screenshot saying to add him because he had something very important to say. I add him and he tells me he false reported me and that the "steam admin" wanted confirmation from me that I wasn't involved. He sends me the steam link to this "admin" (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024402255) and tells me to add him. I tell him that his friends list is full and he tells me to then add him on Discord (christen coomer#4487). This is the last time I talked to LERKOZ. This "admin" wants me to explain the situation so I do and he tells me that he will have to verify the items and asks for my trade URL. I stall a bit just to waste this guy's time and eventually send him the trade URL. He then sends a trade from an account called "Item Database Checker #0001" (I can't see the profile) with most of my TF2 items for sending and nothing in return. After I decline this twice (Claiming that I did it on accident) he asks for me email so that he can remove the "pending report" and "check if there are any more reports". I send him a firefox relay email to protect myself and then he asks me to logout. I fake a screenshot that I logged out and then after I ask him "Are you messing with me?" he proceeds to say "Yess sir" and then dissapears.​

Provide Evidence:
    Starting comment:
    View attachment 763654
    The steam chat with LERKOZ:
    View attachment 763656 View attachment 763653 View attachment 763655 The whole Discord chat with the "Admin" (christen coomer#4487):
    View attachment 763661 View attachment 763662 View attachment 763657 View attachment 763660 View attachment 763659 View attachment 763658
    The "Admin"'s Discord Profile:
    View attachment 763663 And his Steam Profile:
    View attachment 763664

[13:03]
    JezzaProto:
    Hi?

[13:08]
    LERKOZ:
    hello
    are you there

JezzaProto:
    yes
    what did you have to tell me

LERKOZ:
    i have done something by accident on your steam account i hope you forgive me

[13:09]
    JezzaProto:
    what

LERKOZ:
    dude i accidentally reported you to the steam admin for having a duped items instead of my friend in steam who scammed me i am very sorry

JezzaProto:
    oh its fine
    i wont be banned

[13:10]
    LERKOZ:
    the steam admin already banned my friend in steam who scammed me

[13:10]
    JezzaProto:
    oh ok

[13:12]
    LERKOZ:
    And the main reason why i message you its because the steam admin wants you to confirm that i accidentally reported you and you are not involve of those mistake report issue so that my report will not be process and your account will not be banned permanently in steam

JezzaProto:
    yeah ive never traded with you

LERKOZ:
    Steam Community :: christen
    Valve Steam
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/christen

add the steam admin and tell him it was a mistake report and you are not involve of it
    i really sorry i dont mean to report you

[13:14]
    JezzaProto:
    their friend list is full
    i cant add
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....548/1E675799D099EBBA00C7CB42B12E2C7F8D63F2E8/

[13:15]
    LERKOZ:
    can you add the steam admin on discord

JezzaProto:
    ok

LERKOZ:
    christen coomer#4487

JezzaProto:
    ok i have sent f
    r

LERKOZ:
    okay
    just wait

JezzaProto:
    ok

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Unfortunately, SteamRep does not accept reports dealing with hijacking/phishing/hacking -Due to current Investigative Policy
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/investigative-policy.140101/

This includes anything to do with API key requests, wrong or misspelled URL's and sites requesting logins of any type in attempts to steal your credentials.
    These are phishing/hijacking attempts and are not to be reported to SteamRep!

You can report the user to Valve instead
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.