1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198254204330 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by The Suspect_steamrep, Jul 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Suspect_steamrep

The Suspect_steamrep New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:201996124
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198254204330

Victim profile: 76561198364257977

What happened? Description:
    This guy added me and wanted to trade for my knife. He had no skins so he offered to pay real money. I told him that he could safely add paypal money to opskins and buy my knife from there but he declined. I then offered him to pay first on paypal and simply chargeback if I scammed him, he declined also. Finally he started showing me fake proof and cashrep of him being a legit trader and he asked me to go first, I agreed in order to see if he is a scammer or not. He asked for my paypal email so I sent him a fake email that is not connected to any paypal account yet he still said that he prepared the payment and even created a fake screenshot. He then asked me to accept the trade offer where I would be sending him my item as a gift. Based on this and the previous two reports against this guy (ontop of other in depth evidence that you can clearly see) we can clearly see that he is a scammer and his intentions were to scam me!​

Provide Evidence:
    Evidence in the form of screenshots. Also you can clearly see this guy's comments in the previous report that I made from my main account which also count as evidence:
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.168076/

Chat logs are in the screenshots.

Attached Files:

2. The Suspect_steamrep

Steam:
    More evidence:

Attached Files:

3. The Suspect_steamrep

Steam:
    Some more if needs be:

Okay so that is all the proof I have. I can add some more but that's basically everything I took.

Attached Files:

4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    What were the so called fake images uploaded? I saw a imgur link also- what was that link?
  5. The Suspect_steamrep

Steam:
    Sorry, what I meant was the imgur link is proof that he didn't actually "prepare" a payment. As in as I said I gave him an email that isn't tied to any PayPal account yet he still came up with a screenshot of preparing the payment. What I mean is that if he wasn't scamming, he would have told me that that is the wrong email.
    By saying fake cashrep, I mean if you look through his profile screenshots you can see fake cashrep which he has taken down. But other than this it's evident beyond a reasonable doubt that he intended to scam me. I can explain further if I have not been completely clear through my report?
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok give me the link as I asked.. I'm just investigating I'm not debating what you see or didn't see.
  7. The Suspect_steamrep

Steam:
    https://m.imgur.com/a/qA13P

He linked me that in one of the chat logs. He then promised to press enter as soon as I accepted the trade. Again I have the chat log of this.

The reason that this is not legit is because if you were doing that on PayPal, you wouldn't be able to get that far because PayPal would say that the email isn't tied to an account.
  8. The Suspect_steamrep

Steam:
    But either way. If you review all 24 screenshots it is fairly obvious that his intention was to scam me. He declined all logical methods that are safe for both users. I mean the only thing he can say in his defense would be "but you have to believe me! I would have sent the money right away after he accepted the trade as a gift"..
  9. RARABOY

RARABOY Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:146969301
    and first of all why do you send me a fake email at the first place, and you know that i keep on asking you if that was ur real email, and you said yes multiple times, you are just here trying to ruin my steam rep status. its because you can't sold ur knife? omg , ur the one who keep saying that you trust me even if i said that we don't need to go straight if you are not comfortable. using paypal doesnt mean the intention is to scam. its pretty obvious that you havent tried to encounter legit transactions when it comes to this.
  10. RARABOY

Steam:

Attached Files:

11. RARABOY

Steam:
    and those screenshots that i send him an offer with his knife, hes the one who actually forcing me to send him an offer... you can see it sir on screenshot above THE SUSPECT 3.jpg
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok upon checking out paypal's preview myself, you can do that with any email address wrong or right anything made up so the screenshot is correct.
    Looks like this is just a very premature report and based off the assumption that the accused was going to scam but they never made it to the point of even sending funds.
    Sending a wrong email address to start with could really be to someone else and cause all kinds of issues anyway.
    Archiving report on the grounds of just completely baseless, premature and done off assumptions.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.