1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198256435005 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Flippy 4, Mar 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flippy 4

Flippy 4 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:195835980
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Fake gambling website
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198256435005

Victim profile: 76561198351937689

What happened? Description:
    On my way back to home , the accused added my friend and I added the accused. I actually wanted to play the easy victimwo bait him. He gave me the steps and the link for the gambling site and removed me quickly when I said : "welcome to steam rep"... I wonder why..​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Flippy 4 Its rare we can accept mobile screenshots - PC shots in the future please.
    Biggest issue is I can't confirm you were ever friends with this exact user by SteamID - all I see is a chat box with a name and profile image. Need to verify this and you can do that with a screenshot of your friend/user activity thru a web browser - when you take this and it shows you adding the user hover your mouse pointer over the users name so it shows the popup of the profile. Make sure you open this in a web browser before doing anything rather than steam client. Take the screenshot and make sure it's Full Screen and make sure steam client URL is enabled, not edited or cropped in any way! Upload HERE…NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site!
  3. Flippy 4

Flippy 4 New User

Steam:
    upload_2017-3-24_20-24-46.png
    @ЩĄ | HorseAdministrator It doesn't appear on my activity. but my friend accepted his request here is his steam url also.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I can't see what that says - it doesn't say YOU and that user became friends.
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  6. Flippy 4

Flippy 4 New User

Steam:
    @ЩĄ | Horse It doesn't show up on my friend activity that he added me for some reason. But there's still the fact that he added my friend. But anyways... you can close the case.
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Well that reason could be that you never did for all we know - thats why we verify this sometimes.
    So since you can't verify this - the user is clearly innocent without viable evidence to prove they were involved.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.