1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198256459333 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by stickguy321, Apr 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stickguy321

stickguy321 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:171440265
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198256459333

Victim profile: 76561198303146258

What happened? Description:
    So this dude sent me a message on steam regarding a backpack.tf offer I did on an item. The dude wanted me to put my item on marketplace.tf so he he could see the "sale history", I had no idea what he was talking about so he said go on discord and share my screen so he could guide me through what to do. He also asked for my steam trade url, so when I went on he told me to go on the marketplace dashboard and click on items type in my items and refresh so it would send me an offer there he proceeded to go on a fake bot account called Marketplace.TF | Bot 454, were he said now just accept and it would send the item back with the item history prices I than proceeded to do said thing with my Unusual hat. When I did that it proceeded to say Marketplace.TF:Trade Token: nYUS, Trade ID: c26b573cde61b98a (Unlocked Withdrawal) NEED TO BUY 20 KEYS. From there I freaked out and the guy said just buy 20 keys and It will be fine but from there I diped realizing my mistakes and rushed for help and that's how I got here​

Provide Evidence:
    So this dude sent me a message on steam regarding a backpack.tf offer I did on an item. The dude wanted me to put my item on marketplace.tf so he he could see the "sale history", I had no idea what he was talking about so he said go on discord and share my screen so he could guide me through what to do. He also asked for my steam trade url, so when I went on he told me to go on the marketplace dashboard and click on items type in my items and refresh so it would send me an offer there he proceeded to go on a fake bot account called Marketplace.TF | Bot 454, were he said now just accept and it would send the item back with the item history prices I than proceeded to do said thing with my Unusual hat. When I did that it proceeded to say Marketplace.TF:Trade Token: nYUS, Trade ID: c26b573cde61b98a (Unlocked Withdrawal) NEED TO BUY 20 KEYS. From there I freaked out and the guy said just buy 20 keys and It will be fine but from there I diped realizing my mistakes and rushed for help and that's how I got here​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry but apparently you took the conversation out side of steam chat therefore losing any acceptable evidence that we need here.
    We do not review discord evidence.
    Also you showing trade offers with a marketplace account doesn't prove this user did anything wrong without any acceptable context.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.