1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198257219313 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by CaptainClaw, Feb 8, 2016.

1. CaptainClaw

CaptainClaw New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:5785167
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198257219313

Victim profile: 76561197971836062

What happened? Description:
    He came with a offer that he would give me 110$ for some skins that was worth 40$ and i called scam right away be he seemed legit. and he kept promesing and said that he did it for a living and we both would make profit. i then said f✿✿✿ it and gave him my skins in hope that i would get the steam wallet code. I got a code but it was invalid. I then wrote back to him in frustaion. then be said he got a 140 $ code and if i could bring in some more skins i thought f✿✿✿ it cus he still seemed legit. he got the skins i got a new code that ditten work either. and now he says he can see it is redeemd...​

Provide Evidence:
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: Hey there, I'm a private reseller and I was wondering If any of your skins are for sale?
    CaptainClaw: What do you want to buy?
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: I'd pay $110 for the items in the trade offer I had sent.
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: In either Steam Wallet, PayPal or PSC that Is.
    CaptainClaw: how will you pay in steam wallet?
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: I can send you a code directly though this chat, with a guide if need be on how to redeem it.
    CaptainClaw: Dude, why the f✿✿✿ do you scam ppl?
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: Scam people? LOL.
    CaptainClaw: Steam wallet is NOT transferable
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: Check my rep on Steam and on the site EpicNPC. You can send a code which you can redeem LOL.
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: I cant send funds in my wallet no, but I can send a code which can be redeemed to GET wallet funds.
    CaptainClaw: If you have 110$ and have tradede many times, why is it you only have 1 case and a skin for like 0.4 cent
    CaptainClaw: Feels fishy man
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: Because everytime I get a skin, I sell it on for Bitcoin and PayPal. That's what I do as a sort of job.
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: I can assure you It's not fishy at all, I have over 2k Sitting in my PayPal and about 5.78 BTC as we speak.
    CaptainClaw: So you acually make a living off selling buying and selling skils?
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: Correct, I make around $500 per month. Aswell as buying and selling skins, I also buy and sell WoW gold, and RS07 Gold.
    CaptainClaw: Damn. what servers in wow?
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: Outland EU, Silvermoon mainly.
    CaptainClaw: if you were to buy my skins, will it be to your or mine advantage?
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: Both of us will attain profit In this trade. As I plan on selling it on for Bitcoin which values much higher than your average $ or Euro.
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: I'm ready to send at a moments notice, so once you accept the offer and I'm notified of it, you'll have your code.
    CaptainClaw: Man, i cant send my hole inventory to trust a man i dont know, i have taken me like 1.5 year to get to this level.
    CaptainClaw: know what i mean? :)
    CaptainClaw: but i like your offer
    CaptainClaw: and im listening
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: I understand you feeling a little worried right now, but I can assure you there's nothing to worry about buddy. I hate scammers, Infact I despise of them and I can give you my word right now scamming Is something that I'd never take part in.
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: I've got your code ready right now pal, Once accepted you'll have it. You have my word.
    CaptainClaw: Okay, i have an idéa
    CaptainClaw: do you trust me?
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: I don't trust anyone buddy. You seem like a really nice guy, but I'm trying to run a business here, and If I was to hand out free money to everyone on Steam, I'd be out of a job lol.
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: I've got 3 pages of cash rep here, and over 400 positive reps on the site EpicNPC. I can assure you I'm more than trustworthy claw.
    CaptainClaw: 2sec im thinking, im nervous man
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: I know how you must be feeling right now mate, but I can assure you that you and your skins are in safe hands.
    CaptainClaw: you only want the items you have listet?
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: That Is correct, They are the ones I see potential value In.
    CaptainClaw: and at the steam marked you know the total value of the skins?
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: I've calculated all of this already buddy, I also spoke to a few people who are very interested In purchasing skins from me.
    CaptainClaw: Can you see why it this seems fishy? it's too good a deal :)
    CaptainClaw: how about we go with the cheap first to see if i can trust you
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: I see where your coming from, many people say that but yet none of them understand how much value I can get from skins. And I can't just split up a code buddy otherwise I would. I know your doubting this a little bit mate, but you have my word. All of this Is legit, I would not dare think about scamming you or anyone as It's sick. I literaly have the code copied and ready to paste right now.
    CaptainClaw: Okay lets do this then
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: Alright, make sure to notifiy me when the offer Is accepted, and I'll have it sent right away.
    CaptainClaw: you are on Trade ban probation?
    CaptainClaw: so you where banned for some time ago?
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: Due to selling Bitcoins for keys.
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: It's nothing to worry about, It's just a fault on Steams end.,
    CaptainClaw: okay
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: Alright
    CaptainClaw: there
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: 53HD-3GSG-4HVD-JU6F Any issues occur let me know, I'll have it sorted.
    CaptainClaw: he Steam Wallet code you have entered is invalid. Please carefully verify the characters as you re-enter the code.
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: Where are you entering this code? Web, PHone or Steam client?
    CaptainClaw: steam client
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: Try the web pal.
    CaptainClaw: the same
    CaptainClaw: dude
    CaptainClaw: this is really not funny
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: I have no idea why It's not working, could you please allow me a few minutes to contact the guy who sold me this faulty code?
    CaptainClaw: yea
    CaptainClaw: f✿✿✿ im shakeing
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: I appreciate it, sorry for any delay
    CaptainClaw: Soo?
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: Waiting on a reply.
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: I'll fix this, no need to worry. It's not the first time this has happened with this idiot.
    CaptainClaw: i have recorded everything just so you know
    CaptainClaw: Okay
    CaptainClaw: I really hope so
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: It will be fine pal.
    CaptainClaw: i need to submit the code in Redeem a steam wallet code right?
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: That's correct
    CaptainClaw: Good, then i am doing it right
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: Still waiting mate.
    CaptainClaw: Okay. man im nervous
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: No need to be.
    CaptainClaw: I hope so :)
    CaptainClaw: Has he replied?
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: Not yet, Still waiting mate.
    CaptainClaw: damn
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: Hey you here?
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: I've got a new code, but the problem Is It's a $140 code/
    CaptainClaw: so what you wanna do?
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: Would you mind throwing me a couple more skins to make up for the costs? I had sent an offer.
    CaptainClaw: yea i can
    CaptainClaw: but now it's your turn to trust me
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: I would with the $110, but this Is $140. And his last code, So If you scam me, I'm screwed. Look buddy, I saw him purchase this one from the online store, It works.
    CaptainClaw: i wont scam you. you can see how i trusted you with a inv that took me 1.5 years to get. plus the first code you gave me ditten work
    CaptainClaw: as it is right now you are acually scamming me, i havent recevied a penny but i have you my hole inventory
    CaptainClaw: Like i trustet you, you can trust me
    CaptainClaw: there i send it
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: 3GD2-3YDG-3GDV-3HY4
    CaptainClaw: Dude wtf
    CaptainClaw: like
    CaptainClaw: this is really not f✿✿✿✿✿✿ funny
    CaptainClaw: my stuff back now
    CaptainClaw: it did now work
    CaptainClaw: i can skype you and you show if you dont trust me
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: It says it's been redeemed
    CaptainClaw: like this is really really f✿✿✿ed up
    CaptainClaw: uuuuh no??
    CaptainClaw: i have not redeemed it
    CaptainClaw: o got 0£ on my acc
    CaptainClaw: and you just stole all my skins
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: Stole nothing
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: Not a penny
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: You redemed it
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: It says
    CaptainClaw: show me
    CaptainClaw: right now
    CaptainClaw: give me a skype name and i can show you
    CaptainClaw: Please, this is really not funny :(
    CaptainClaw: Show me i redemed it cus i ditten. and i can show you what i ditten
    CaptainClaw: how can you do this?
    Equilibrium CSGORumble.com: You redeemed it!!!
    CaptainClaw: Really dude no i ditten
    CaptainClaw: i can show you i ditten
    Equilibrium CSGOW.IN is now Away.
    CaptainClaw: you are not going to be abel to trade again after this, i promise you that
    Equilibrium CSGOW.IN is now Online.
    Equilibrium CSGOW.IN: You used the code what do you want me to say haha
    CaptainClaw: dude
    CaptainClaw: i can send a pic of my purchase hiustoryu
    CaptainClaw: heck i can stream it
    Equilibrium CSGOW.IN: It saying it was redeemed an hour ago
    CaptainClaw: let me stream it and show it to you
    CaptainClaw: i ditten get the code an hour ago?
    Equilibrium CSGOW.IN: ok
    CaptainClaw: do you have skype?
    Equilibrium CSGOW.IN: No I do not
    CaptainClaw: how do you want me to send the pic?
    CaptainClaw: got time and date and all that
    CaptainClaw: or video if you want
    CaptainClaw: DateItemsTypeTotalWallet
    ChangeBalance
    2 Feb, 2016Steam Community Market
    Market Transaction
    Wallet
    48,30€
    -48,30€0,--€​

Attached Files:

2. CaptainClaw

CaptainClaw New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:5785167
    one more

Attached Files:

3. ExosyZ.#

ExosyZ.# New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:156858202
    Hey this guy also added me, I've made another report of him. Thank you for your report I would maybe have fallen for this scam! :)