1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198257557540 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by 사슴 엉덩이, May 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 사슴 엉덩이

사슴 엉덩이 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:67032124
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198257557540

Victim profile: 76561198094329976

What happened? Description:
    He just ramdomly talked to me after being on my friend list for a long time, and asked me if i wanted to trade and he said that he would overpay on the item that he wanted from me (Strange Festivized Specialized Killstreak Merc Stained Degreaser (Minimal Wear)), he told me to choose any unusual on his inventory, so i chosed an "Arcana Attendant" an exagerated item to exange for a 2-3 keys degreaser , and he was okay with it, but then he said that he was scared of me scaming him and he will seach for an user to make the trade for us to make sure that the item wasnt bugged, after that i started to laught and seached his profile on this page and found this guy who reported him using the same method, so i sent him the url of his profile on this page and he just stoped talking to me and disconected.

Also im sorry for my bad english and redaction abilities.

And im also sorry for the kind of evidence that i presented, i just reported him and blocked him after that so i didnt had time to take screenshots, but i took pics with my phone.​

Provide Evidence:
    He just tried to do the same thing that he tried with

| steamname: -[EVIL]- NoCaloriePepsi
    | steam3ID: [U:1:258113977]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:129056988
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198218379705
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198218379705

basically he gave me another guy inventory link but i didnt noticed it, i just realized what was he doing when he asked me to check the items with another user, so i instantly checked his profile in here.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You do realize this user is already banned/tagged here? Been tagged for several months now.
    Please make sure you check users out BEFORE you accept their friend request - had you done so you could have just avoided this situation as there is nothing more against this user we can do here.
    Your screenshots however are unacceptable.... needs to be full screen, none of them have a date on it which is needed for one of the chats at least.
    Please take normal full screenshots in the future.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.