1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198257738313 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by F y N n ツ #schweineAim, Mar 2, 2016.

1. F y N n ツ #schweineAim

F y N n ツ #schweineAim New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63426443
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198257738313

Victim profile: 76561198087118615

What happened? Description:
    The Accused Profile posted a trade on csgolounge.com where he offered his "M9 Bayonet | Slaughter Minimal Wear" for nothing in return, but he needs help according to his text in the trade offer.
    So I added him and asked what does he need.
    He answered that he needs a Dota 2 Item, the "Corrupted Relic of the Fissured Soul" which is around 97€ on the Steam Marketplace but he is on trade probation as he told me.

I was asked to add a second Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BanAbdul1988
    because he is the owner of a few of this items. This second guy blocked the first one (as the first one told me, obviously set up).

I added the second guy and chatted with him to trade the items. Until now only a bit fishy.

But at the same time a third guy added me and asked me 1:1 the same thing as the first one only one thing was different and this is he offered me "Butterfly | Slaughter Minimal Wear" for the Dota Items.

That seemed very fishy to me and I searched for this guys on the web and found out that this whole thing is a completely planned set up and I would never get any of this knives they offered me or even get the Dota Items from "Ban Abdul"

After I wrote all 3 the text that I know this is a set up, they all blocked me and deleted my comments on their profiles. I instantly reported all of them for trade scam attempt.​

Provide Evidence:
    I attached screenshots of the chats due this was only an attempt and I did not accept the trade anyways. View attachment 384649 View attachment 384650 View attachment 384651 View attachment 384652

Attached Files:

2. F y N n ツ #schweineAim

Steam:
    Conclusion: do not fall in to their trick, it is all set up and a TRAP
  3. a muzz (trading)

a muzz (trading) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:95739031
    This guy got me, now I've got a Dota 2 item
    But the weird thing is... the Dota 2 item is worth more than my knife... (not rn but prices might rise)
  4. F y N n ツ #schweineAim

Steam:
    ye seemed kinda dumb to me too, I have got a "Butterfly Slaughter FT" in my inv and that worthes a bit less than 2 of this Dota Items. Just try to get your CSGO Item back :0
  5. a muzz (trading)

a muzz (trading) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:95739031
    Nah its lost, but coz I'm rich :)C not really but I can spare some money) I can buy a karambit. Also I was only approached by Al-Owisi, and he didn't so anything dogey, but now I've learn my lesson, (I'm actually kinda new to trading) (also the item I was trading was a Bayonet Night BS). I legit spent hours reading up on scam techniques so I didn't get scammed, but this one was new to me.