1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198258071980 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Pickle Rick is the best, Sep 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pickle Rick is the best

Pickle Rick is the best New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:228670642
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198258071980

Victim profile: 76561198417607013

What happened? Description:
    the accused was on my friends list for a very long time (i think maybe one month or two) and he sent a trade offer out of nowhere with his "Strange Festivized Professional Killstreak Spy-cicle" and said he sent a offer, and i saw the name was was wondering if it was festive or festvised and he responded and i quote "Festive" about 10 times when i asked him
    until i finerly confronted him and he said he did not know the difference between festive and fesvised and still he chose to lie and claim that it was rare​

Provide Evidence:
    screenshots provide​

Attached Files:

2. Pickle Rick is the best

Steam:
    please ingonre the doubles i accedently refresh thed page so the screenshots are 188-200
    will attach more

Attached Files:

3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    This user seems highly confused on what is worth what.
    I'm also highly concerned that this is your 3rd report like this - are you adding these users or are they adding you and if they are adding you why is that?
    With how reluctant the user is on what they feel is one thing or the other I'm not convinced they were trying to be deceptive.
    basically I feel the user is fairly new at trading and doesn't know the difference well.
  4. Pickle Rick is the best

Steam:
    ok so 1. it started with one person adding me to sell his so called "festive strange sniper rifle" and the second sent me a offer and i added him to discuss and well this? he was on my friendslist for a while and decided to send a offer and messaged me 2. im not sure about him being new, i often see him on tf2 trading discussions making threads for trading and i clearly asked if it was fesvite or festivised and he said he checked his invo and he said it was festvie
    3. this is your choice as a famous admin once said "our purpose is to educate not to punish"
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Just getting concerned about the amount of the same things you are submitting reports for is all.
    Something is attracting this - perhaps its time to think about finding a way to avoid these specific instances with these types of items involved.
    As for this report I looked at the users history in various locations, backpack being one of them and the trading history the user has likely gone thru ..AND the conversation the user doesn't seem to be just too familiar with everything as regards to the item differences. Values are pretty close but SR doesn't get involved with value/pricing disputes nor would I.
    I'm going to archive at this time for all the above notes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.