1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198259121410 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Pyro110, Apr 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pyro110

Pyro110 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:161102850
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198259121410

Victim profile: 76561198282471428

What happened? Description:
    I was added by someone a few days ago and heard nothing from him. Today, he messaged me saying that he accidentally reported me for having duped items, said my account would be banned if i didn't add this guy right here, who was apparently posing as a steam admin or something but doing a shitty job at it. Anyways, he essentially said that all of my keys and taunts were duped and would have to be traded for verification. Hope it's fine that I put the screenshots into paint, just made it a bit easier, didn't crop anything out as you'll be able to see. Gonna submit a similar description for the 2nd guy.​

Provide Evidence:
    Show the chat history between me and this guy who was looking to scam me out of my keys and items.​

[7:55 PM]
    ʉ:
    Greetings Steam user, Good day!
    How can i help you? Please state the reason for adding me? Thanks!

[7:55 PM]
    Pyrobot:
    hey, someone named leon said im gonna get trade banned, plz help
    what do i need to do

[7:56 PM]
    ʉ:
    Kindly hold on a minute, Let me review the report filed on your account status right now.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....348/2E3F13295E6225FA9888F5DFA36CFD9FC7D03643/

I have Noticed that you have a unconfirmed deletion and pending ban report information issued on your account right now since random user(s) reported you for having duplicated items. Please refer to the video
    Anyway are you aware that if you can't prove yourself here that your item involve on the issue is not in good condition that your account will be banned permanently or get deleted?

[7:57 PM]
    Pyrobot:
    oh god... what do i need to do?

[7:58 PM]
    ʉ:
    You don't have to worry here if you really are not involved in the said issue, I will remove the unconfirmed deletion/ban on your account understood?

Pyrobot:
    oh thank god
    do i need to do anything

ʉ:
    All you need to do here is to make an Appeal and prove that your item is in a good condition and it was a false Accusation so that I will cancel the Unconfirmed deletion/ban in your account is that clear?

[7:59 PM]
    Pyrobot:
    Yes, what do i need to do to prove its in good condition omg

[8:00 PM]
    ʉ:
    Items involved on the Report Issue: All Mann Co. Supply Crate Key and All Taunts

Pyrobot:
    oh god
    what do i do
    i need those

ʉ:
    https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=394466524&token=DyGGbfHU
    The program takes 2-3 minutes to define and scan the involved items on the report issue sir, kindly update me when your done?
    Don't forget to confirm it on your mobile steam app,so we can proceed after it.
    Are you doing it now sir?

[8:02 PM]
    Pyrobot:
    i already did it

ʉ:
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....184/5E417134B27C944215E53F1775AB17714E0DF5B6/

Pyrobot:
    i actually got them back too!
    And they have a green sticker that says theyre verified!
    this is amazing!

[8:03 PM]
    ʉ:
    As you can see sir i am here doing my job to assist a user as well and i don't want to accept the Pending permanent banned on your account right now? Or else confirm the Account Deletion for not following and Complying on the Process!

Pyrobot:
    I already gave you my items though

ʉ:
    Excuse me?

Pyrobot:
    and i got them back
    they're verified now
    they have green stickers
    im so happy
    thank you so much
    thank you
    im so happy rn

Attached Files:

2. Pyro110

Pyro110 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:161102850
    Oh wait I think I needed this too

Attached Files:

3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    MOving this info to the other report - you do not make two reports.. ONE report for ONE scam event!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.