1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Report: 76561198260208560 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by U WOT M8, May 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. U WOT M8

U WOT M8 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:150186140
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198260208560

Victim profile: 76561198260638008

What happened? Description:
    About how I met him/her, he/she added me through a casual game in csgo. There's a group as well that was created by that user and I was in it. He/she is trying to trick me by asking me to bet with him/her by trading items to him/her​

Provide Evidence:
    Basically, he/she asked to trade with me like 2 or 3 times before but I had to reject the offer because that person doesn't have the skin of almost the same price of my AK Redline. After 1 or 2 weeks later, when he/she requested to trade and I reviewed his/her inventory. I figured out that his/her csgo inventory was a worth of 2 dollars and all of a sudden it increased to like 40 dollars out of nowhere. I asked her about it and wanted to trade, but luckily my steam mobile authenticator f✿✿✿ed up so I didn't trade with that person. Few days later, he/she asked me whether wanna trade some items for him/her so he/she can bet on csgoraffle.com (if he/she wins, he/she will give me triple of my items worth traded). I was too dumb but not dumb enough to give he/she my whole inventory but 1 dollar worth of skin. After the trade, he/she blocked me. FYI, before the trade steam noticed me that he/she might scam me due to many reports from other people as well. There are some victims that got scammed by that person too.
    PS: I have no chat history, because I don't know how to get it after he/she blocked me.​

Attached Files:

2. advicebanana

advicebanana Friend Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11522747
    Do you have screenshots of a trade agreement (e. g. chat) with the accused user? That is required to process your report.
  3. U WOT M8

U WOT M8 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:150186140
    No. Because he blocked me and wanted to retrieve the chat history but can't :(
  4. advicebanana

advicebanana Friend Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11522747
    A trade agreement is vital evidence and without it we'll unfortunately have to archive your report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.