1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198261540966 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by AkramussX7 (@csgo.ax7), Oct 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AkramussX7 (@csgo.ax7)

AkramussX7 (@csgo.ax7) Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:82001004
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Trade Offer Fraud] Using Trade Offer URL fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198261540966

Victim profile: 76561198124267737

What happened? Description:
    Hello,
    This user scammed not only me, but also my friend.
    In this report I will talk about what happpened to me.
    So my friend and I were playing CS:GO and we found this guy. He was very friendly to us, so we invited him to our calll and we played a couple of games together. Then, he asked us for a favor. He said that he needed around 10$ to reach his dream knife, so judging by his profile, I thought to myself "This guy is a streamer and he has a pretty nice inventory, I dont think he is a scammer". He said that he wanted my Glock-18 Water elemental which is around 4$, and my friend gave him the rest to make up 10$, and that he would give us some skins after he got his dream knife. At first, the offer did not interest me because I didnt like the skins that he was "offering" me. But then I said "forget it let me just do it".
    When I sent him the trade offer, he blocked me.
    My friend was the first one to send the offer, and he said that if I didnt help him he wouldnt give the skins back to him.
    I hope you can report this guy.
    This was all in voice chat, so I only have the screenshots of what he said after he scammed my friend.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    No scam here - don't make reports here without proper evidence
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.