1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198261648868 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by C0L7, Jun 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C0L7

C0L7 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:450723314
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198261648868

Victim profile: 76561198861712357

What happened? Description:
    He contacted me over Steam. Found me through my market listing for sport gloves Bronze Morph (fn). He proposed me to sell him also the butterfly knife DDPAT Forest (mw).
    I asked him for a bank transfer payment and that the main condition was that he had to pay first.
    Obviously no problem for him. My items were untradable for that moment, so I contacted him when they became.
    At this point he proposed me an "offline trading", where I would have an advantage of time after accepting the exchange as a gift (because he would remain offline), and then he would send money with paypal (the bank transfer was not suitable for this type of transaction)...
    He invited me to discord and through a video-chat, he explained me all that I write above and he showed me all his successes for exchanges and sales.
    He added me to his friends on FB... and invited me into a group, where he created a post and asked people for a proof of reputation.
    Everything ok so far.
    He showed me how the "offline trading" works with a my little value item and how him, remaining offline, didn't receive this item, even after my confirmation through steam guard.
    I could still cancel the exchange...
    Meanwhile he had opened the Paypal homepage, where he had entered my account and the amount of the agreed amount, waiting for my items.
    At this time, I sent them and after 2 seconds he unadded me from all contact methods.
    I tried to cancel the exchange, but I was not able to do it.
    I lost items worth 1500eu.
    Now he is showing them on his steam homepage.

Now I am unable to access the steam chat due to being removed. I can provide only steam log of messages

PS: Sorry for my eng.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.