1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198261912528 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Flipsong, Jan 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flipsong

Flipsong Donator - Tier IV

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:64739839
    Also you said you would use friends and family, which you didn't as shown by when I sent money to my cousin using friends and family and this is what it looks like.

Attached Files:

2. ♕Explicy♕

♕Explicy♕ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:150823400
    Is this like a joke, I can't you blocked me. I don't think I have to tell you what you already know, and you just acting innocent in front of the moderator. Now you want me to contact you, and I had a friend say you want to buy it back...You accommodated the fact that I bought it.
  3. ♕Explicy♕

Steam:
    I couldn't send friends and family as you weren't verified.
  4. Flipsong

Steam:
    I told him that I wanted to buy it back in order to entice you to re add me so we could talk this out like civilized people. You have me blocked and you know it please unblock me and we can work this out if you really want to send me the money.
  5. Flipsong

Steam:
    You also blocked me on skype...
  6. Flipsong

Steam:
    But wait... My cousin isn't verified and I could still send money to him using friends and family.

Attached Files:

7. ♕Explicy♕

Steam:
    You have my money...$480 of it. It's not in my Paypal, and you sure spent that money. Of Course I would like to talk to you civilized, although you like to talk through this forum and act like you can't unblock me and send me a message. You now want me to come off steamrep when you started it because you know your in the wrong and you f✿✿✿ed up.... I dont know if you try to make people look bad or if this is a Hobby. Im going to let the Moderator/Admin take it from here.
  8. Flipsong

Steam:
    I don't have you blocked so you must...

Attached Files:

9. Flipsong

Steam:
    Well then let's continue talking on SteamRep... Why don't you call PayPal and ask them why your payment didn't go through.
  10. Flipsong

Steam:
    Also, weren't you going to use your dad's cc... The payment in the photo you took used PayPal balance.
  11. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    It is possible to send as Friends and Family without having a verified PayPal account on either end.

Please only continue posting on this thread if you are introducing new evidence.
  12. Flipsong

Steam:
    How can I prove that he hasn't sent money? Should I record a call with paypal?
  13. Flipsong

Steam:
    Further evidence showing that I have received NO money.
  14. Magicgenie ²

Magicgenie ² New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25578514
    What I see here is that Explicy here sent his money as a donation to the email as shown, though somehow the account opens with no money? Explicy shows legibility as the messages in the trade show that he has made a successful Paypal purchase with someone before, so Flipsong seems like he is doing something fishy here. The money needed to go somewhere.
  15. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Hello,

Please do not carry out discussions in report threads - they are NOT forums for open discourse.

If you have something constructive to add, you are welcome to reply. However, opinions, "he scammed me too"s, vouches, and anecdotes are not welcome and will result in forum warnings and bans.

Specific things we do not want to see are:
    - Repping. Evidence stands by itself and any vouches are disregarded and void.
    - Reporting the accused, they should make their own report.
    - Petty replies and drawn out arguments.
    - Opinions on the report as a whole.

Things that we want to see are:
    - Asking reporter to upload evidence that is currently missing from report criteria.
    - Additional evidence, for example item history on backpack.tf or tf2items.
    - Accused user replying, settling the report by either counter evidence.
    Flipsong likes this.
  16. Flipsong

Steam:
    More proof showing that I have not blocked Explicy like he says I have...
  17. Flipsong

Steam:
    You made your SteamRep account yesterday and are friends with both Explicy and his alt (this is his alt http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198025185661 ) hmmm
    Katpolice and a Gentleman like this.
  18. Flipsong

Steam:
    Dude, you had better come clean before I file a police report and possibly take this to court. You have broken the law, forged a PayPal receipt, and I have extensive evidence
  19. ♕Explicy♕

Steam:
    Ok kid, you know you received the money;however, your getting A little greedy now. You have my $480, you learned how to spend money on PayPal and archive your payment history. You then became in realization that when you try to take advantage of someone honest for your financial gain, it results in your failure. So you now resort to threatening, for example: http://i.imgur.com/4AUNyuK.png
  20. Flipsong

Steam:
    Explicy's LIMITED PayPal
    YOU in fact are doing something ILLEGAL, forging PayPal receipts, and fire must be fought with fire. You owe me $480 and you know that, thing is you don't want to come clean you pretentious f✿✿✿.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.