1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198261912528 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Flipsong, Jan 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flipsong

Flipsong Donator - Tier IV

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:64739839
    I wonder what was going through Explicy's head when he was deciding whether or not to scam me... Probably something along the lines of "little" kid eZ scam eZ skinz... And boy was he wrong.
  2. ♕Explicy♕

♕Explicy♕ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:150823400
    Can you please explain the screenshot that you blocked me, and you accepting the fact you have my money, and you hiring the HACKER to hack me because you want the money and the knife back so u have DOUBLE.
  3. Flipsong

Steam:
    In the screenshot you made where " I blocked you" in the top right corner you can see my profile picture border is blue, meaning I'm online, but in the profile picture next to the blocked friends list thing the border is green, meaning I'm online. Hmmm...
  4. ✖ chawndi

✖ chawndi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:116801089
    I'd like to add aswell, that Explicy is a scammer (unfortunately I do not have any evidence for this as I deleted the emails) But He had stolen my Smurf account, Promising for "Steam Wallet Cards" When i confronted him about asking to have the account back he didn't know the details, but a few days later when I said i'd give him keys for a knife he was sure up for it (Once again no evidence because I can't stand talking to Explicy he's extremely arrogant)
  5. ✖ chawndi

✖ chawndi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:116801089
    Mate what the f✿✿✿ are you on aboutl I've never said any of that to Flipsong at all, All i said to you was that you're an arrogant piece of s✿✿✿ for what you're doing, I've got the chat between me and flipsong if anyone wants.
  6. Flipsong

Steam:
    Decided to put my chats with chawndi
  7. Flipsong

Steam:
    Proof Explicy has blocked me on his 3 alts
  8. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
    Chride2k8 likes this.
  9. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
    Hello @Flipsong,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.