1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198261985578 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by ☁TTT☁ Husky, Jan 27, 2016.

1. ☁TTT☁ Husky

☁TTT☁ Husky New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:97485306
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198261985578

Victim profile: 76561198155236341

What happened? Description:
    I do not know them, He was trading a factory new white out, and wanted to buy my falchion knife, he successfully quick switched the factory new one for a minimal ware one and scammed me. I suspect him for having a second account since the factory new one disappeared from his inventory after the trade.​

Provide Evidence:
    He's has an organised layout. He advertises selling a p250 whiteout for lower tier knives. An unsuspecting person such as me who cant afford a really nice knife falls into the trap of adding him and asking him to trade, he quick switches the factory new one for a minimal ware one and everything seems fine. We trade and he blocks me as soon as I realise its not what I thought it was. he then does the same thing again and RESTOCKS the p250 whiteout for another unsuspecting person to come along and make the same mistake. Look at the times in the bottom right corner.​

Attached Files: