1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198263065545 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by %%_*, Sep 3, 2016.

1. %%_*

%%_* New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:86488321
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198263065545

Victim profile: 76561198133242371

What happened? Description:
    He added and asked me if I am selling my M9 Vanilla. We agreed on 98GBP through paypal, since he had part of the balance there. Afterwards he claimed sending the money providing fake pics.​

Provide Evidence:
    -I didnt recieve anything
    -He doesnt know my paypal name
    -If he HAD part of the money pp would charge his bank account / creditcard in addition, and his paypal balance would drop to 0. Instead on the pic he had 3GBP remaining.

His pics:
    http://prnt.sc/cdn9e7
    http://prnt.sc/cdnb3d

Attached Files:

2. %%_*

%%_* New User

Steam:
    And here is the last bit

Attached Files:

3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present (NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Also need a screen shot of your Paypal ACTIVITY (not Summary) for let’s say the last several days full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload here.
  4. %%_*

%%_* New User

Steam:
    I didnt get scammed / I didnt trade with him.
    He agreed going first, but he faked the payment.

Attached Files:

5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    So you got a invoice? Open that from within paypal and show it in english pls
  6. %%_*

%%_* New User

Steam:
    Just uploaded the same fiel in english and what exactly should I show ? The 2 of the last payments last 30 days were for a cloud server + domain registration and in addition I sold a couple of csgo keys to that other guy.
    However the accused didnt send me anything as claimed, thats it.

He sent me those 2 files ( Capture 7 + 8 ) instead which are fake, because:

1. Capture8 doesnt show my paypal business name and
    2. He stated his bank account would get charged wich is false because paypal uses all of your balance and then sends your bank account a debit, so it is impossible for him to have 3GBP left on his account after sending a payment.

Attached Files:

7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    So you never got any thing at all, no invoice, no email....nothing but those two images correct?
  8. %%_*

%%_* New User

Steam: