1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198263177814 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Mupo, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Mupo

Mupo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20116386
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198263177814

Victim profile: 76561198000498501

What happened? Description:
    One-sided betting, corrupt admin on csgo gambling website wanted me to bet some of my inventory and share 40 % of the winnings with me. Since he's an admin of the website, he could pick the winner interfering directly with the website.​

Provide Evidence:
    A random guy added me, claiming he was an admin of http://csgolays.com/
    He added me because i have a decent inventory and he wanted me to bet on this site so he could make me win some "pots". At first i did not believe him but i typed a name to him and he made this exact name win. He wanted to share 40% of each pots i would have won. This could have been an elaborate scam to steal some of my skins or maybe a corrupt admin but he definitely deserves a ban.​

Attached Files:

• s1.png
      s1.png
      File size:
      58.1 KB
      Views:
    • s2.png
      s2.png
      File size:
      36.7 KB
      Views:
    • s3.png
      s3.png
      File size:
      9 KB
      Views:
  2. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    It's a common scam which a gambling website is setup just to receive skins, but never gives out any.
    All the participants in the websites are bots and pre-programmed messages.
  3. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    Hello @Mupo
    The evidence is sufficient for your report to be prioritized for further investigation.
    Next time please do not crop the chat window when providing chat evidence.
    We appreciate your effort in filing this report, and please do so again if you encounter any scam attempts. Thank you.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**