1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198264595190 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by VanguardEcho, Apr 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VanguardEcho

VanguardEcho New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:78970308
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198264595190

Victim profile: 76561198118206344

What happened? Description:
    Met him from a trading discord server, we agreed on me selling my knife (StatTrak FN Bayonet Marble Fade, Tricolor Purple Tip pattern) at 386 USD and never sent the money, has lots of cash rep so it must be fake considering his actions. We have video evidence.​

Provide Evidence:
    The evidence is all in the video, he mentions "what was our agreed price, oh yeah 386" and things of the sort, goes through all of his bank and multiple paypals and such, we did a sample trade for my asiimov at first, he even sent me the money after we sent it to the wrong PayPal. The entire evidence file is over the file limit and we cant zip into in smaller file format. If you want the video, feel free to contact me, I'm more than happy to send the video evidence in its entirety. My emial is [email protected], and my Discord is Agarest#4719​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.