1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198264595190 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by MNoya, May 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MNoya

MNoya New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:77630152
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198264595190

Victim profile: 76561198850336035

What happened? Description:
    He said he was going to buy this guy´s knife through paypal, and the payment was never made, he also tried doing this same thing to me, he uses steam rep and a way to give a false sense of security to his victims, he has a really high level profile, everytime i check his inventory he seems to have new items, and there is a really high chance they are scammed as well, if he gets flagged on steam rep for being a scammer this will very likely stop his scamming sprees, this is a serious report as many unexperienced users are being baited by money and scammed by this guy. I dont have proof he scammed the other guy, cause i just added him to talk about it as i had a feeling this dude wasnt legit, someone at steam rep should really look into this as its a known "trader" with alot of level on steam and rep. His actions must not go unpunished,​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.