1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198267624881 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ツ ApoS [⇌], Jan 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ツ ApoS [⇌]

ツ ApoS [⇌] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26448620
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198267624881

Victim profile: 76561198013162968

What happened? Description:
    Hello,

This user is using fake pages (paypal, skrill) and even bank pages from my own country (servis 24 in czech republic). When we traded he was using shared screen (Team viewer) to let you see that he is really sending the cash.
    I have called my bank and send them screenshot of transaction via e-mail and they told me that everything is in order, we even had a friendly talk after trade but next day he blocked me, changed his name and country on his account and after two days my bank called me, telling me that there are some incompatibility with screenshot i've provided them and looks like the pages are fake. He send me 12 000 Czech krones (aroud 480$ USD) for FN tigertooth M9 bayonet.
    Sorry for lack of evidences, i can only provide you screenshot from his bank account and screenshot of trade we made, because we talked mostly over skype and writed in Czech language so it wouldn't be much help.​

Provide Evidence:
    .​

Attached Files:

2. ツ ApoS [⇌]

ツ ApoS [⇌] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26448620
    Also forgot to mention that I have made next steps by reporting this fraud to police in my country, as this guy is making fake bank pages. If they find him he can get 1-5 years in prison and
    monetary penalty.
  3. eRgo

eRgo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:130111772
    Jak můžete volat člověk podvodník, když jste nepodal dostatečné důkazy, kde je skutečný důkaz, že je to vlastně o profilu osoby, která jste měli peníze na poslat?
  4. eRgo

eRgo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:130111772
    He added, you're only a sort of screenshot with the amount of money, a screenshot of your trade where you traded with a case for the knife, although this trade abnormally but possible is everything, you can't accuse someone of stealing when you did not file sufficient evidence.
  5. alkon

alkon SteamRep Moderator

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54985637
    Hello @ツ ApoS [⇌],

Unfortunately your report cannot be processed further because the screenshots are cropped which is against our policy.
    In the future please follow the requirements which you can see here; https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    In case if you still happen to have unedited evidence, please contact me and this will be re-opened.

You can report the user to Valve instead
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

With that in mind, there isn't enough evidence to prove the accused is guilty of wrongdoing.
    Regardless, thank you for reporting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.