1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198269005081 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by zaidmalik9594315905, Sep 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zaidmalik9594315905

zaidmalik9594315905 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:77139749
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198269005081

Victim profile: 76561198114545227

What happened? Description:
    Greetings,

First and foremost, he once randomly added me and we became friends. After a few days since then he started talking about trading my cs go items for money, which I refused to do, but now I need money for something in real life. I thought let me see how it will work so I asked him about the process. He firstly told me to create an account, then told me to give my trading link, so a bot can send me a trade request via OP-Skins Site.

And now he sent me an offer which is absolutely fake/edited by himself and has nothing to do with OP-Skins site. Which is why I would like to report this fraud/scam. In case anything else is required please let me know , I have attached some screenshots from my computer but could not save the past chat with him for some reason. But I hope admins will look at my appeal asap like always. Thanks​

Provide Evidence:
    I have uploaded our recent chat screenshots and trade offer screenshots which was sent by him as evidence.​

24 September 2017
    ☢Raphael♛™: you like to trade or not pls tell me??
    ☆M-K☆| QS> BURNING KISS KING: NO IF YOU DONT HAVE TIME
    ☆M-K☆| QS> BURNING KISS KING: go do whatever you wanna
    ☢Raphael♛™: ok i have time but next time pls write me back sry m
    ☆M-K☆| QS> BURNING KISS KING: I was f✿✿✿✿✿✿ veryfying it
    ☢Raphael♛™: m8
    ☢Raphael♛™: sry
    ☆M-K☆| QS> BURNING KISS KING: k np
    ☆M-K☆| QS> BURNING KISS KING: done
    ☆M-K☆| QS> BURNING KISS KING: my name is same there
    ☆M-K☆| QS> BURNING KISS KING: ☆M-K☆| QS> BURNING KISS KING
    ☢Raphael♛™: ok and trade url pls
    ☆M-K☆| QS> BURNING KISS KING: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=154279499&token=TpHCNprE
    ☢Raphael♛™: ok the thanks
    ☢Raphael♛™: the offer on opskins is ready when you accept the trade on steam the money comes 5minutes later is ready you want to trade
    ☆M-K☆| QS> BURNING KISS KING: ?
    ☢Raphael♛™: what you don't understand tell me i try to explain
    ☆M-K☆| QS> BURNING KISS KING: how will i get the money ?
    ☢Raphael♛™: i made a trade on opskins 50 $ for your hole inventory now when i click y opskins make the trade my acc send automatically the trade and then your money comes on your opskins acc when you accept the trade in steam
    ☆M-K☆| QS> BURNING KISS KING: 50 dollars ? for all the keys + skins ?
    ☢Raphael♛™: when you want to have more money say i have 100$ on opskins so what you want
    ☆M-K☆| QS> BURNING KISS KING: I want fair prices
    ☆M-K☆| QS> BURNING KISS KING: thats all
    ☆M-K☆| QS> BURNING KISS KING: 50 $ for everything is little bit lower
    ☢Raphael♛™: ok maybe 55$
    ☢Raphael♛™: is this okay m8?
    ☆M-K☆| QS> BURNING KISS KING: a sec
    ☢Raphael♛™: np
    ☆M-K☆| QS> BURNING KISS KING: where can i see the offer ?
    ☢Raphael♛™: now you can't see the offer but when you say i should sent then you see it on steam
    ☢Raphael♛™: after you accept
    ☢Raphael♛™: you see it on opskins the the money is transferring
    ☆M-K☆| QS> BURNING KISS KING: where ?
    ☢Raphael♛™: you can see the offer on steam i think
    ☢Raphael♛™: when you accept then the money is transferring to your account

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Please provide a full screen shot of that trade offer again- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
  3. zaidmalik9594315905

zaidmalik9594315905 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:77139749
    I'm really sorry for late reply. Could you please guide me in detail how do I do that ? I use snipping tool of Windows to take screenshots so I can't move the cursor and take screenshots simultaneously as you told me so I want to know if there is any alternative way to do it properly.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.