1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198276426872 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ✪ LuckyFinger, Oct 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ✪ LuckyFinger

✪ LuckyFinger New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:92233882
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198276426872

Victim profile: 76561198144733493

What happened? Description:
    I was playing in a CS:GO Competitive server with this guy named "Insanity -iwnl-" and we won. After the competitive game, he added me as a friend and said he would upgrade my weapons. He explained to me that if i give him my 3 skins+music kit he will upgrade them into a better wear like he can turn my music kit into a stat trak, he can turn my field-tested into a factory new, etc. I didn't believe him at first until he said he would buy me Terraria as well. He said other people overpay him. I tried asking him to trade his skins that are the same price as my skins just in case he scams me. If he scams me I have his skins and I can just sell them for the same price and get my skins back, but he didnt even want to give skins, he said he "needs his skins" to upgrade my weapons. It didn't sound convincing but I traded anyway because I've never been scammed before.... He said it wouldn't take long, then the next day I ask his friend that is in the same steam group as him and he commented in his profile "DUDE SUCH A GOOD UPGRADE!". I believed that he said that because hes Insanity's friend. I friend him and ask him if he scammed me, he said no. Then a few mins later Insanity messages me "Thanks for doubting me, you asked my friend." I was scared he wouldn't return back my items so i just said "nono im sorry i was just making sure it wasnt a scam." Then the next day he said it would take 3 weeks for my items to be upgraded, he wanted my Frontside Misty Field Tested skin and with that, it'll take him an hour to make it. I didn't believe him and said: "no thanks, ill just wait 3 weeks." Then he said "Dude just do it." I decided to do it because I am never afraid to take risks.... Until now. I got scammed of course. He never returned my skins, he never bought me Terraria, he never upgraded them in the first place, I got played, I'm stupid, I regret doing this. He is still my friend on steam and he never bothered unfriending me, he even asked me once if he wanted to play with me which is pretty dumb because why would I play with him after what he did to me? So yeah, that's my story.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 612126 he says he earns profit by other people overpaying him View attachment 612127
    View attachment 612128 ^^^ he says itll take him 3 weeks to upgrade the 4 items but if i give him my frontside misty, it will take him 1 hour. I told him that I didnt want to but he bribed me into giving it.
    View attachment 612129 ^^^ in this photo he says that he will get Terraria for me and upgrade my AK. View attachment 612132 ^^^ he said it wouldn't take long to upgrade my 4 items, excuse me for my language. He wanted me to send the trade offer but my wifi was bad so I used my data.​

Attached Files:

2. ✪ LuckyFinger

✪ LuckyFinger New User

Steam:
    I hope you can access the photos that I put in "Provide Evidence" because I can't but I know what I uploaded it, I didn't upload all the chat stuff in Attached files because I uploaded all of them in "Provide Evidence" place.
  3. ✪ LuckyFinger

✪ LuckyFinger New User

Steam:
    Oops sorry I forgot to add a screenshot of my trade history! How and where do I send the screenshots?
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You provided two screenshots - are those all you have?
  5. ✪ LuckyFinger

✪ LuckyFinger New User

Steam:
    no i have more, is there a way to edit this post?
  6. ✪ LuckyFinger

✪ LuckyFinger New User

Steam:
    upload_2017-10-20_16-49-56.png
    the highlighted text is the trade that he wanted so he could "upgrade" my weapons.

Attached Files:

7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Why would you believe they could do such a thing in the first place?
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
  8. ✪ LuckyFinger

✪ LuckyFinger New User

Steam:
    upload_2017-10-20_22-30-11.png
    on the bottom it says trade declined because i didnt believe him at first until he convinced me, then i sent HIM a trade offer of my 4 items. the top item is my AK that he offered me.
    upload_2017-10-20_22-31-44.png
    the one on the top is the one i sent him cause i "trusted" him.
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.