1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198276572999 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ୰ Filikos ୰, Mar 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ୰ Filikos ୰

୰ Filikos ୰ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63069288
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198276572999

Victim profile: 76561198086404304

What happened? Description:
    I am a graphic designer and I have been doing commissions for people on Steam for approximately two years. I was recently contacted by coastosprey via my website, and requested "a custom signature made that says 'coast' in a unique way". Due to being busy, I was unable to start the commission until 3/22/17. After diligently working I was able to complete the project on the following day and went through the final touches with him. Since I do not have a PayPal set up yet, I stated that he could either pay me with a Steam code or CS:GO keys. He readdressed this at the end by asking for my PayPal, and after I told him I didn't have one, he immediately removed me and blocked me on Steam. Since it has been a lengthy time since I last did a commission, I slipped up and forgot to watermark the work I created when I sent it to him. He was able to get away with the final copy without paying as he agreed. Our original agreement was $40. I provided screenshots of the original email and Steam chat that I was able to retrieve.​

Provide Evidence:
    Chat (3/23/17):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Email (3/2/17):
    View attachment 535745

Evidence of Him Blocking Me:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. ୰ Filikos ୰

୰ Filikos ୰ New User