1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198277526617 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Mr.TokiSeis6, Sep 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.TokiSeis6

Mr.TokiSeis6 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:209782656
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Fake gambling website
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198277526617

Victim profile: 76561198379831040

What happened? Description:
    They sent me a friend request one day.
    A fer days later they messaged me with an offer i fell for, with the website of tf2third.com, and claimed that if i advertised it they would make me win once a week the gamble, giving me an example. I had to bet some items to win them, i had to give them to a apparent bot. He then asked for a second gamble to prove the system (i assume to be the bot) after which, again, i won. Then, he asked me to claim the items he said i won, and then said i'd have to pay 10% of their worth to get them back, which i cannot, because it totaled to 137 dollars, which i did NOT have. He then asked me something i couldn't understand about marketplace.tf, which i refused to do, and i lost an Australium Flame Thrower to this scammer. I have the evidence, and i'll show it with the chat screenshots.​

Provide Evidence:
    I have a URL to a compressed folder with all the photos, it's this one: http://www.MALWARE-SUSPECTED-mediafire-.com/folder/1ezkcspjra7w9

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You do realize this user has been banned/tagged here for over a year now right? If you didn't know you must make sure you check out users better BEFORE you start talking to them. Pretty much there is nothing more we can do to them once we already tagged them. Report them to Valve instead.
    Lastly we do NOT review reports for this any longer.
    This report will be INVALID per policy.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.