1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198281405151 - ([Other] Other game items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by jrmegatron, Dec 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrmegatron

jrmegatron New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34906342
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [Other] Other game items

Accused profile: 76561198281405151

Victim profile: 76561198030078412

What happened? Description:
    In March of 2018, I was scammed by someone who claimed to be selling a H1Z1 account (which I now know when I reached out to Steam Support - is against their TOS. However, Steam Support said they will take action and not notify me on the action taken.)
    As soon as I did my end of the trade, he removed and blocked me instantly, changed his name, picture, bio, URL and even his steam groups that he was in, and cleared his comment section.
    When I reached out to him a couple months later, he added me back, saying he would repay me, however, he instantly blocked me again.
    I then went to his twitch page @ https://www.twitch.tv/croxyy , but when he found out it was me, he banned me from his chat. (on both of my accounts.)
    Whenever I comment on his profile, he deletes it, but tonight as of this report, I decided to ask him one last time if he was interested in repaying me and settling the nasty thing he did to me, but he deleted my comments and retaliated on my profile.
    All images of proof are attached for you as I claimed.

Thanks for your time and please bring me some justice, it would really be appreciated and end my year on a very good note.
    Much love.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 693106 View attachment 693107 View attachment 693108
    View attachment 693106 View attachment 693108 View attachment 693109
    My imgur post: https://imgur.com/a/J4zPAWo

Unfortunately I recorded not steam messages with the user as the scam happened a couple months ago, but after reaching out to a H1Z1Codes admin, they advised me to come to SteamRep.
    I really hope what I have provided is enough for my justice.

I have also attached the files without imgur, and an unedited comment section of him retaliating. The updated trade I had cropped, as my other trades I want to keep private as they were just with OPSKINS. But also, I can't fit the entire page into one shot.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    We do not take such reports here about buying/selling of any accounts. Period.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.