1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198284570728 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Not, Aug 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not

Not New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:420441769
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198284570728

Victim profile: 76561198801149266

What happened? Description:
    Hello, I was on a trading server and he offered me his spelled hat for my keys.

I had 35 keys or so and he said he wants 28k, he agreed to lower it to 25k + sweets (some hats)

In the trade, he said the backpack.tf price is worth 25k, I believed him.

Right after the trade, I went on backpack.tf Discord and saw how much could this be worth and they said I got scammed because the max price of this is 15k, I was shocked because I lost not a small number of keys.

I later messaged the scammer and asked for an explanation (proof attached).​

Provide Evidence:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

There was a screenshot on backpack.tf but I can't find them, but I'll ask mods if they can check logs (if needed).​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    SR does NOT get involved with pricing/value disputes - no matter what some site says something is valued. Each person is entitled to ask for whatever they wish.
    We do not review pricing/value disputed reports.
    At most you could say it was a sharking situation but even then we won't review this.
    Besides you do not have the original context and therefore whatever was discussed after the fact is irrelevant.
    Declined
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.