1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198284802511 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by notenoughasian, Jan 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. notenoughasian

notenoughasian New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60437034
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198284802511

Victim profile: 76561198081139796

What happened? Description:
    Utilized other trades with well known traders as +rep for scamming real world trade, scammed for ~500-800 USD.​

Provide Evidence:
    The initial agreed request was for 550$ USD (I unfortunately was unable to get the screen capture due to him unfriending me and after talking a bit I couldnt scroll up to the beginning of the conversation) - Steam would probably be able to pull the full chat logs. The Neuron account is just a shell trading account which he funnels the items off into other mules, his main account untouched which is unknown at the moment, I only found out after getting scammed about steam rep.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You do know that this user is already banned/tagged here. There is absolutely nothing more we can really do to them here.
    You need to check users out better before talking to them in the future.
    Either way not enough evidence of the formal agreement or anything here so report is Declined.
    Please do not submit reports here without complete/proper evidence!
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.