1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Declined Report: 76561198286660817 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by mario 7, Jun 7, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mario 7

mario 7 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:802302050
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198286660817

Victim profile: 76561199564869829

What happened? Description:
    he contacted me to trade my knife and 2 other items for a bayonet which it was a fair deal but then he said that he will trade it with market sub trader which he claimed is autotrader thing but he said u send your items first and I will identify it and then once the bot identify it
    it will be released to u and then when I send the item the auto trade bot didn't send the offer and he requested 30% of the value of the item must be sent in order to be able to use it and then I sent other skins worth 30% of the trade to receive it but I didn't and then I demanded to get in crypto or bank transfer and he kept insisting that if he sends crypto it needs to be minimum of 450$ and I have to send him a guarantee for it and send him more items I didn't send anything more and now he blocked me which he said that he is a genuine trader and will send back the items in 7 days and he blocked me on steam​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 817292
    i cant find the chat cuz he blocked me​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry you provided no acceptable evidence of any scam here, no chat/agreement noted thru steam chat screenshots as required.
    Whats disturbing is you even knew you didn't have the required chat logs and STILL made the report anyway..that is HIGHLY unacceptable and wasting our time.
    You were noted the below link prior to clicking the submit a report button but must have over looked it - please do not do so in the future.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    Nothing provided suggests/shows this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing per policy.

Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.