1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198288993202 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by RePo pubgempire.com, Jan 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RePo pubgempire.com

RePo pubgempire.com Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:187520720
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198288993202

Victim profile: 76561198335307168

What happened? Description:
    I got into contact with the professional player, Twistzz on team liquid. I bought out his entire inventory with some playskins and got to know him a bit more. He then introduced me to his girlfriend, Rebecca (Scammer). We played a couple games and chilled a bit when Twistzz asked me if he could borrow some of my skins. I let him and in a couple days he gave them back. Rebecca wanted some as well. I asked Twistzz if I could trust her and he said yea. I lent her 1k worth of skins. When I asked for them back she sent them back. Several days later twistzz and rebecca asked for some more skins. I gave them each 2k in skins. 5 days later I asked for them back. Twistzz sent them back immediately, but rebecca refused to. I began to message her more and she started to ignore me. 5 days went buy without a response. Then she messages me back and says that she was busy and couldn't talk. After I tried talking to her she went offline for another 5 days. Today (end of 5 days), she said that I didn't lend her anything and instead sent it to her on my own without any intentions to give them back. She then proceeded to bloc and unfriended me.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Unable to review - most screenshots the important ones don't have date/time stamps on them..that is vital which is one big reason its hard to accept mobile screenshots.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.