1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198291655225 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by somface, Jun 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. somface

somface New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41372840
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198291655225

Victim profile: 76561198043011408

What happened? Description:
    He approached me through my offer on lounge and said he wanted to buy my skin for a higher than market price ($10). Then I told him he will have to go first and he agreed. Then he said hes new to paypal and he wanted to send me a payment directly without me requesting for it. I said okay and sent him my Mail ID. Then, He sent an INVOICE to my ID for 10 EUROS and accused me of scamming him when I told him i know what hes trying to do.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @somface Please provide a full screenshot of your paypal activity for last several days to present and a new reopened screenshot of that invoice - do NOT edit or crop the images in anyway...I even want to see the windows start bar.
  3. somface

somface New User

Steam:
    Hi, My balance was and still is $0.00. Here are the requested screens. Oh and In the attached screenshot of my paypal summary there is one name 'Krazzzy Semiao' He scammed 40$ off me saying he would pay me 50 Euros for items I bought on OPSKINS. This happened on 5th may but i haven't had the time to go back and look for the screens. I will be posting an appeal for him too. And the rest of the payment requests i've sent are other failed scam attempts where the person backed away as soon as I sent the request and told them they have to go first. This guy is special, He wanted me to pay him for my skin. haha..
    Screen Shot 2016-06-08 at 12.20.57 AM.png Screen Shot 2016-06-08 at 12.21.14 AM.png
    Thank you.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Can you open the invoice thru paypal and show that?
  5. somface

somface New User

Steam:
    Hi it says View and pay, and i clicked it and its taken me to this page. I really hope in the process of you "needing more information" about this i have not involuntarily gotten scammed. Screen Shot 2016-06-10 at 6.33.40 PM.png
  6. somface

somface New User

Steam:
    Any progress??
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Yeah I think so - it was down on my list but ok I'll move this to review based on whats provided.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  8. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello @somface ,

Thank you for your report.
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.