1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Already Banned Report: 76561198295261711 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by KrisTheMaker, Jul 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KrisTheMaker

KrisTheMaker New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60488186
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198295261711

Victim profile: 76561198081242101

What happened? Description:
    He friended me and said he was looking to trade any of his unusual's for my Hot Star Crossed War Paint. I worked out what I wanted and he said he sold unusual's on Marketplace.tf, so he needed to see if the unusual was able to be sold there. He told me to click on the unusual on the site and a trade popped up on my steam account from a tf2 marketplace bot (Fake) that wanted my unusual and some other items to verify my eligibility to trade. I accepted the trade and another one after that , then he blocked me and I realized how stupid I was. The bot had the items and was owned by him. The next day I added him as a friend to a different account and confronted him, where he admitted everything, even owning the bot which he used to scam me. I stalled him by "accepting" his offer to give him 100$ to stop scamming people, and here we are now.​

Provide Evidence:
    Screenshot 1: Bot took items from my inventory ( the bot that was a fake account created by an impersonator Jarool. View attachment 664817

Screenshot 2: Fake Jarool's account connecting to the chat log
    View attachment 664818
    Screenshot 3: Fake Jarool linking the real Jarool's backpack.tf account which you can find here https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198021055079
    View attachment 664819

Screenshot 4-6: Sadly, I was using steam mobile for the trade, so logs cannot be found on the desktop. I know you aren't supposed to use steam mobile logs, but its all I have. He admits to owning bot 35 and here is the original trade offer plus the bots account

View attachment 664820 View attachment 664821 View attachment 664820
    View attachment 664822

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks - this user is already banned/tagged - nothing more we can do to them.
    Should you come across a user like this again upon checking them when you accept as friends, its best to just report them to Valve, delete and move on.
    Due to the amount of offenses already listed on this users profile, we won't be listing any thing more.
    Report will be archived for future reference.
    Again you can always report the user to Valve
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.