1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198295605885 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [V.R.H] NoKillMe, Jan 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [V.R.H] NoKillMe

[V.R.H] NoKillMe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:77763121
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198295605885

Victim profile: 76561198844148470

What happened? Description:
    The classic "Steam admin needs to verify your items", he told me that reported me for duping for an admin and it was to me add the "admin" to clarify that it wasnt, both accounts arent steamrep banneds. Hope they can have a ban. All screenshots with chats with both accounts added. Added the steamrep "admin" infos + more in the Provide Evidence box since it wasnt only 1 guy trying to scam I wasnt able to put both at the "scam profile"​

Provide Evidence:
    The classic "Steam admin needs to verify your items", he told me that reported me for duping for an admin and it was to me add the "admin" to clarify that it wasnt, both accounts arent steamrep banneds. Hope they can have a ban. All screenshots with chats with both accounts added.

How it happened:
    1> Sergeant Manatee told me about the "report" and to me add the "admin"
    2> "admin" told me to get a ticket with Sergeant Manatee.
    3> Sergeant sends me a "ticket" and the "admin" confirms it, proof that theyre friends.
    4> The admin confirms the ticket,and send a "proof" of my report (named screenshottookbyadmin.png ,I added at the images proof)
    5> admin told that the problem is with my 3 australiums, he was probably going to ask to send to him,but I told that I have a 15 days tradeban in steam (which is true)
    6> Since he knew that It wasnt possible sending the items to him, because of the tradeban
    7> He decides to ask for my steam informations. I already finished here, already a good time chatting with both, I already think that I can proof that theyre blatant scamming. (I just said for him some random steam logins, lol)
    8> He sends me a "proof" of his e-mail from valve, asks for my login, email, and sends a page saying about account deleting (screenshottookbyadmin2)
    (I was adding the screenshots while talking with them)

"ADMINS" Steamrep:
    | steamname: Ms. Alison V A L V E
    | steam3ID: [U:1:27436339]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:13718169
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197987702067
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Alison-Assistance
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197987702067

Attached Files:

2. [V.R.H] NoKillMe

Steam:
    More: after telling them that I reported them at steamrep, they removed & blocked me

Attached Files:

3. [V.R.H] NoKillMe

Steam:
    And from the admin

Attached Files:

4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Don't accept 3rd party reports you must report using the account involved.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.