1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198299529161 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Tha Gary, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Tha Gary

Tha Gary New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:25374062
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198299529161

Victim profile: 76561198011013853

What happened? Description:
    Pretending to be a CSGO Lounge Bot to try and trick people into sending them skins. sent me a trade offer saying csgo lounge needs to verify my skins​

Provide Evidence:
    Pretending to be a CSGO Lounge Bot to try and trick people into sending them skins. sent me a trade offer saying csgo lounge needs to verify my skins​

Attached Files:

2. advicebanana

advicebanana SteamRep Moderator Friend Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11522747
    Either the accused has claimed they were not involved with this trade, or this particular user has a history of being impersonated. As such, in order to proceed with your report, we will need some additional evidence to confirm who you traded with.

If, after following the steps below, you find you traded with someone else, please provide the requested information anyway instead of making a new report. If this applies to your case, report the first post in this thread with the reason "Accused has been impersonated, and I reported an impersonation victim by mistake" and an admin or moderator will promptly correct your report accordingly. Do not make a second report, as we do not delete reports and this one needs to be resolved.

To proceed with your report, please complete the following steps, EXACTLY as written, IN ORDER:
    1. Go to your incoming trade offers or history in your web browser. https://steamcommunity.com/my/tradeoffers/?history=1 or https://steamcommunity.com/my/tradeoffers/
    2. Scroll down to the trade offer in question. It may be on a different page, but that's fine; just open the page which has this particular trade.
    3. Hover your mouse over the name of the person who sent the trade offer.
    4. With your mouse still over the name from step 3, take a full, uncropped screenshot, and save it to your desktop without making any edits.
    5. Right-click the name of the person who received your item(s) from the trade history page, and select Copy Link Address (Chrome), Copy Link Location (Firefox), or Copy shortcut (Internet Explorer).
    6. Go to SteamRep.com and paste that link into the Search field. If a warning opens up (which may or may not happen), click "I understand".
    7. Copy and Paste the full text from the box below the profile picture that comes up into your next reply. You can click the "Copy Info" button on the SteamRep profile page from step 6.
    8. Upload your screenshot from step 4 as an attachment.
    9. Post your reply, including both step 7 and 8.
    Do NOT paste links that look like this: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mattie because those links can change, and they are not easily searchable.
    Do NOT look up the accused's profile from the admin/middleman lists, or from any other website. We need you to provide the link exactly as it comes up following the instructions above.
    DO include the full SteamRep block derived from the Steam community URL.

Also please add any other interaction you might have had with the accused account. (Chat, etc.)
  3. Tha Gary

Tha Gary New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:25374062