1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198300907489 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by flop22, Sep 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flop22

flop22 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:511809735
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198300907489

Victim profile: 76561198983885199

What happened? Description:
    Added me after I made a post on the steam CSGO forums saying that I wanted to trade my knife. Claimed he wanted to trade for it and he made a ridiculous offer so I led him on. Ended up with him faking a bitskins bot to pretend that he's withdrawing an item from bitskins straight into my inventory and in a discord call stated that I need to send him my trade offer as well. It was clearly obvious that the bitskins bot was fake as you can see that he is signed into that account. Afterwards he removed me on everything and blocked me.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. flop22

flop22 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:511809735
    If any more details are needed please let me know.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Ok first off had the user not specified certain things in the steam chat I wouldn't review this since you were talking on Discord - Do NOT discuss steam trades outside of steam chat.
    Common tactic for "showing you" things screen share etc...you don't need to do that.
    Now you said a fake bot - what bot? You've provided zero information about that account other than a trade offer...
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    You have 48hours to follow up
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Declined for lack of follow up/evidence - please do not submit reports here if you do not provide all evidence and/or follow up when requested.
    You had plenty of time to do so.

This user was not found guilty of any wrong doing per policy.
    Declined
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.