1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198303594415 - ([Steam] Trading Cards)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Archmeton, May 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basil's Creed

Basil's Creed Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:171664343
    An actual scam is promising CD keys / wallet for items and expect that the other one goes first. (which is NOT 1:1)

You accepting a trade offer you didn't check properly is simply you being wrong.
  2. Archmeton

Archmeton New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:76933041
    The damn chatlog shows what your intentions were and how you scammed me. No way to talk around that.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Need screenshots of that FULL screens of the last few days certainly showing that trade.

As for your doesn't fall for try hard ways - I review the evidence and make a decision regardless - I don't care about you or that user, I keep things evidence based and to the point which keeps the decision fair.
  4. Archmeton

Archmeton New User

Steam:
    The trade is too big to fit in 1 screenshot

here you go:

Attached Files:

5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Full screens please - read the guide in my signature
  6. Archmeton

Archmeton New User

Steam:
    Sorry! I cutted my steam name away

Attached Files:

• 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      416.2 KB
      Views:
  7. Archmeton

Archmeton New User

Steam:
    number 2

Attached Files:

• 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      417.1 KB
      Views:
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    ok let me clear this up - we require FULL screenshots - we require ZERO edits of any screenshots and you do not have your steam client URL enabled.

I asked that you read the guide in my signature - had you done that you would have known all this.
    Please read that - and do the images again to avoid delay.

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
  9. Basil's Creed

Steam:
    Would like to add something here.

The bot is made to easily change its rate based upon the owner's choice based on how the market is going.

On its profile, you can find this thread:
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/levelupwithbasil/discussions/0/1319962244125153169/

Which is an explaination regarding how to use the bot. It clearly says that customers need to use this command !check in the first steps.

As written on the bot's profile, this command "Shows how many sets the bot has left for you to buy. Also checks those you haven't crafted yet."

By restarting the bot, he should have followed that tutorial from the start, so he should have repeated this command !check, which would have told him how many sets he could get for each key.
    His failure to not use the !check command after restart and even not look at the trade offer is not my problem. He just jumped to the command !buy and didn't even look at the trade offer but accepted regardless.

PS: Why this is even being discussed as a scam report is beyond me. Archmeton is clearly beating around the bush to engineer the situation to look different from what it really is.
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    The bot clearly shows 20:1 - you taunted the user after the fact - you own the bot so are responsible.
    I'm not done checking on this but I see no positive outcome unless you confess the issue and resolve it cause it looks pretty solid to me so far.
    @Basil's Creed
  11. Archmeton

Archmeton New User

Steam:
    You added that yesterday Basil. After we traded. And I'm not editing. only the steam user name, but ill show it anyway then.

Sorry for the misunderstand @ЩĄ | Horse

Attached Files:

12. Basil's Creed

Steam:
    Confess the issue? I was lowering the bot's ratio because I was going to promote it through groups and an instant giveaway, so getting people to use it would have been pretty easy. Obviously, now that the bot seems to be accused as a scammer, I refrained the promotion and brought back the old ratio. I offered him a refund already, but all he does is ignoring me once I try to contact him. This is what he wants, ruin my reputation.

Archmeton has been shaming me in multiple ways for months. I can provide a couple of screenshots showing that, for example a particular announcement in which he "asks members to do something against me".

(that announcement was pretty old, which explains the profile's change. Now it's not in the group anymore as he deleted it a while ago, though you can clearly see that Archmeton is still a moderator there).

The group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GiveawayFun

Though you don't care about users, right? Well, I still want to evidence this.
    And I still don't see why this report is still going.

Attached Files:

13. Archmeton

Archmeton New User

Steam:
    Still I never scammed you but you do did. Ive only done that when we were friends and you laughed about it.

You know you scammed and now youre trying to play with the admins feelings so he lets you go.

Now you feel how I felt when you scammed me. You laughed and blocked me. This is what you deserve you filthy thief
  14. Basil's Creed

Steam:
    I wouldn't say I'm the one playing with the others' feelings looking at the way you explain things (such has "hard worked money" and your profile right now).
  15. Archmeton

Archmeton New User

Steam:
    It is my hard worked money. I traded so long for this and you snatched it away. I wrote there that youre a scammer so no one else falls for your filthy scams!
  16. Basil's Creed

Steam:
    No one cares about how you got them nor what you write on your profile here. Let the court speak.
  17. Archmeton

Archmeton New User

Steam:
    You just mentioned that you care...
  18. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Please don't argue - keep replies to what staff asks. thanks
  19. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Archmeton Have you been contacted to get it resolved?
  20. Archmeton

Archmeton New User

Steam:
    No. And I dont want my cards anymore. I want him to get marked as scammer to make sure no one else becomes a victim of his scammy business
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.