1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Report: 76561198306484240 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Oмєℓєттєpaw, Apr 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oмєℓєттєpaw

Oмєℓєттєpaw Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:97492882
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198306484240

Victim profile: 76561198208062409

What happened? Description:
    My Friend "-GoV- Merp" was mid way a other trade which he then receives a trade from a person at the time name "Akito :3". After the trade Merp accepts the request and asks if Merp was interested in an Unusual "'72 Taunt: The Box Trot'" which has one current seller on "Backpack.tf" selling one for 70 keys (He also includes some pure keys and a cosmetic and a Unique taunt bringing the value to around 75keys and Merp reply's with "Sure," and Merp invites him to a trade request and offers his second Unusual second Rate Sorcery with the effect "Spectral Swirl" priced at 72 Keys on Backpack.tf. At First, He declines the offer and then he sends a trade request saying that he was interested, They both add their taunts and the other items and "Akito :3" notices that due to him rushing Merp, That Merp has accidentally put the wrong taunt in (His Unusual Taunt: Second Rate Sorcery Fountain of Delight valued at 200keys pure!) "Akito :3" Swiftly notices this and accepts the trade before Merp can notice his mistake and the next thing he knows he was just scammed 200 keys pure because of miss information.

Soon later Merp asks for it back. And he is met with a quick no.

[RAW STORY THAT MERP SENT ME]

well basically, casually doing a trade and he adds me and hes like u interested in the taunt and i was like sure, so i offer him my taunt the second rate (Spectral Swirl) he declines the first offer, he retrades me and says he wants it i add in the taunt
    he saw it was the wrong one so he quickly accepts the trade and confirm
    basically it..​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 544163
    Soon after the trade Akito was bombarded with people reporting his account and his backpack.tf and he though changing his name to "Jimmy" would of helped him avoid it but it clearly didnt...​

Akito :3: nuu
    Akito :3: my taunt
    -GoV-Merp: bro
    -GoV-Merp: it was an accident
    -GoV-Merp: im serious
    -GoV-Merp: it was an accident
    -GoV-Merp: can i have it back
    Akito :3: can you gimme 5 min i wont run or unfriend you im not a ✿✿✿✿✿✿
    Akito :3: i wanna as Noxam something
    Akito :3: ask
    -GoV-Merp: im srs bro
    Akito :3: ok im back
    -GoV-Merp: can u give me my taunt back and i give u the one i actually meant to trade
    -GoV-Merp: so...
    Akito :3: Dude it was fair trade i wanted that taunt anyway so have a g day
    Akito :3 is now Offline.

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Don't accept 3rd party reports
    Also required would be the main discussion/agreement to start with to show what was happening..so far I don't see it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.