1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198307877633 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Pinkie Pie™, May 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pinkie Pie™

Pinkie Pie™ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26113310
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198307877633

Victim profile: 76561198012492348

What happened? Description:
    This person randomly added me on steam to discuss about an item I was selling on the market. He was trying to offer me a good deal paying me via paypal.

He went through a great length of showing me how "trustworthy" he is. Pretty standard scam.

Added me on discord and screen shared with me a few random paypal transactions. Showed me how he wasn't able to purchase my item via steam market because he had reached a maximum of 10000 usd trades on it.

And showed me some "trading" facebook group I've never heard of with supposedly over 8000 people in it where he clearly was an admin in it to try and prove to me he is trustworthy. Very obvious to anyone over the age of 19 that it is an attempted scam.

I stopped him there and I told him I was definitely not interested in giving him my item before any kind of payment was made. He got really defensive and annoyed.

I said, we can do it properly, I can write him a proper paypal invoice. Make it as official as possible with screenshots of everything so a charge-back scam can't be made. Otherwise I simply and politely said, I not interested in his offer.

That made him go mad. He then uno reversed it and said I was going to scam him and he is going to report me and get me trade banned right now. I very much doubt that, and regardless, I just don't want people falling for him.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Best regards,

Gouldney.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 715770
    View attachment 715772 View attachment 715773 View attachment 715771 --- Most was said on a discord call but there was a bit of chat banter too.

View attachment 715774

The "450 EUR" was his offer, which was very reasonable. It has nothing to do with calling me a scammer right after, but it looks funny.
    -

View attachment 715776 View attachment 715777

After that he just starts talking s✿✿✿. Removed him shortly after.​

[15:36]
    Goldnej:
    Hello?

DISHONOR:
    Hey
    i saw your list on the market
    its sold already? or still on the market

Goldnej:
    I just put it up about an hour ago ^^

[15:37]
    DISHONOR:
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....126/051DD5C09C82FB214B136AB5BB081E1279A0E797/

i got the limit on the market, i am reseller/trader. i am buying items and sell them in my country, thats m ybusiness, i can pay via paypal, steam balance or other bank accounts
    for it
    can we discuss about the price?

[15:37]
    Goldnej:
    Sure

[15:38]
    DISHONOR:
    then remove it from there
    and tell me where do you want the money my friend
    so?

[15:40]
    Goldnej:
    If you want to buy it from me via paypal that would work, I can make you an invoice

[15:40]
    DISHONOR:
    i just need your email adress to make family/friendly transaction on the paypal
    i already have done 70 000$+ Trade in my history my friend
    it is not first for me
    also you can choose
    the payment, i just offered the paypal
    also steam balance, or other bank transfers

[15:41]
    Goldnej:
    I'm happy to make you an invoice that way there is no chance for scammy refund requests to paypal. I'm not saying you'd scam me but better safe than sorry ^^

[15:42]
    DISHONOR:
    got you discord
    my friend?

Goldnej:
    It's all through paypal anyway so its all the same, simply with an invoice.
    Yeah

DISHONOR:
    first of all i wnt to discuss
    about the price
    please remove the item from the market

Goldnej:
    Gouldney#6531
    I'm sure it won't sell in 5 minutes, I need to know you're a legitimate buyer first

[15:44]
    DISHONOR:
    calling

[15:46]
    Goldnej:
    Steam Community Market :: Listings for ★ Butterfly Knife | Ultraviolet (Minimal Wear)
    Buy and sell Counter-Strike: Global Offensive items on the Steam Community Market for Steam Wallet funds.
    https://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/730/★ Butterfly Knife | Ultraviolet (Minimal Wear)

[15:57]
    Goldnej:
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.187733/
    I'm writing another report on you.
    I just found one already.

Attached Files:

2. Pinkie Pie™

Pinkie Pie™ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26113310
    Sorry about the formatting, not sure what happened there. But, I hope this gets looked into!
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry no scam here - you can't just accuse someone based on the assumption they are going to scam you even if they had a past report.. that isn't right.
    We don't review reports based on assumptions so please don't submit them in that manner. You basically have no idea if the user would pay you or not.
    On another note - the only thing acceptable here to review and what was reviewed was the steam chats - we do not review anything thru discord.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.