1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198308553229 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Kosha, Jul 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kosha

Kosha Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:101190757
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198308553229

Victim profile: 76561198162647242

What happened? Description:
    So i was selling an unusual and the guy came up to me saying he wants to buy it through paypal or marketplace.tf, we were talking on discord and he offered some really nice cash for it, but meanwhile he needed a favor which was checking some csgo pattern on a skin on csgodetail.com (phish link), so i did that without knowing that he has access to my account now. After that i tried to post item on marketplace.tf, but the original trade was declined and moved to his scam bot with same name and profile picture, i accepted it in a rush and he got my items (hat with keys- cca 30€) then i told him what happened and he said that he can help me out in a way that if i can send some steam gift card he will send 150€ through marketplace.tf, after some time I agreed and I sent him 50€ GC, then he wanted to pay me through marketplace.tf or bitskins.com, but i had no other item to deposit since i got scammed, so he convicted me to buy another unusual for 60€. I bought it and tried to sell it on marketplace.tf but now i noticed the bot wasnt alright and it was the scammer´s bot, so i declined it and we wanted to do it through a middleman, so i changed the password and contacted my friend, accepted the trade and boom, trade offer was sent to a guy named and looking same as my friend but it was a scammer, so i lost another 60€. Then i wanted him to pay me that 50€ I sent him other way and he even told me that he can send me the money I got scammed for, but he just wanted more and more money... there is a link to accounts he used to scam me and an album on imgur, where i screenshotted all i could before he blocked me. Hope it will be enough to get him banned (sadly we talked a lot on discord call), if not, please message me what kind of proof i can provide to get him banned, i do realize i cant get my money, neither my items back, i just want the justice.

His main acc (he msg me here first then told me to add his 2nd acc): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198342658852

His 2nd acc (Phyz3r- we were talking in chat here): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198308553229

His scammer bot (changing names and profile pics): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198830330461

His discord: CaptainYoga#4292

Imgur album with all proves I got for now: https://imgur.com/a/k5sWefx

PS: this was a part of my message to steam support, reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/SteamScams/comments/8zcejm/i_got_scammed_for_160_by_a_phish_link_scammer/

Provide Evidence:
    this is all i have for now: https://imgur.com/a/k5sWefx , if the proof isnt enough in this 15 photos, please check it out and get him banned. Thanks
    View attachment 666175 View attachment 666176 View attachment 666177

Attached Files:

2. ♛︎Phyz3R♛

♛︎Phyz3R♛ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:174143750
    When you are adding funds on steam, you cannot use a master card or visa that isn't from your country, (sorry for my bad english) this guy copied my account, yeah we talked about deal but he told me he don't want to have a deal with me because other guys are offering a good offer for his unusual. I put a description on my account information that i am not dealing through paypal because i got scammed by going first (Proof 1) . And also i don't know about the Main account he mentioned above, that account is banned on steam rep because of opskins bot attempt scam (i checked the profile and read about the report of it) he don't even have proof of chat logs that i sent him a link called csgodetail.com and also a proof of chat logs that i ask him to add me on my 2nd account from the main account he mentioned.

Attached Files:

3. Kosha

Steam:
    1) guess you had vpn enabled, you can clearly see i have proof that i paid on his account 2) the part about other guys offering is a lie, you were the only one wanting that atm 3) you sent me csgodetail.com link through discord, smart move, but i hope it wont help you get out of this without punishment... You can even see his account is the same as he sent on discord (jafskie26), sadly he blocked me on his main (banned one), so i cant provide chat how he is telling me to talk with me on this account.

Attached Files:

4. ♛︎Phyz3R♛

♛︎Phyz3R♛ New User

Steam:
    of course the other guy will block you since you got scammed by him, and btw i do have discord but my name is not Captain Yoga, i sent you a screenshot of my steam because i show you my steam custom information that i am not doing paypal since you asked me to buy your unusual through paypal. if you can provide the chat logs of my main as you mentioned above, the steam rep admins will accept this report :D nice try btw using my username on steam as a proof lol
  5. Kosha

Steam:
    What do you mean, nice try? Lies may save you here, but not on steam support, even the s✿✿✿ you are typing above doesnt make sense at all +i can provide the proof that the discord is yours, sadly you blocked me on your main so i cant provide additional info, but steam support can, you cant defend yourself with lies on steam and they have access to all these transactions as a proof. Here is a video recorded live through ScreencastifyLite on discord where we talked. Please don't believe those lies without any given proof...
    Video:

Attached Files:

6. ♛︎Phyz3R♛

♛︎Phyz3R♛ New User

Steam:
    then changed the name of my discord to my current steam name? what do you think about the steam rep admin and me? are we all kids here? look you can only prove that i really scammed you if you have the chat logs of my main account (which is not mine) you mentioned above. get the chat logs that i am asking you that add my 2nd account. before you accuse or report someone make sure your proof is complete, of course before the steam rep admin accept this report and put a tag on my account.
  7. ♛︎Phyz3R♛

♛︎Phyz3R♛ New User

Steam:
    your proof is all the same, there is no chat logs of my main, yeah about the guy i added because he got that account added to his friends, which is not mine, you see that i give him a warning about it. and btw ask the guy that i post the comment if i scam him or not
  8. Kosha

Steam:
    You are really trying to make your way out of this, but the proof is there, you can clearly see its your discord and it was you, who sent that phish link, insulting wont help here buddy. Let the admin decide, altough i have to say you are a scammer on point.
  9. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Unfortunately, SteamRep does not accept reports dealing with hijacking/phishing/hacking -Due to current Investigative Policy
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/investigative-policy.140101/

This includes anything to do with API key requests, wrong or misspelled URL's and sites requesting logins of any type in attempts to steal your credentials.
    These are phishing/hijacking attempts and are not to be reported to SteamRep!

You can report the user to Valve instead
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.