1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198308592719 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Ghost_FN, Dec 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost_FN

Ghost_FN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:236482065
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198308592719

Victim profile: 76561198433229858

What happened? Description:
    R3DV1P3R B>Skins on steam is a scammer, he's rep and comments on his profile are all fake, he has over 500 comments on his profile which were made between 23 November - 29 December, he claims he has made over 100k$ in CS: GO trades , and all the comments on his profile are 1-2 hours apart claiming they sold him 1000 keys, which means he's purchasing 10000 keys daily, not only that but all the accounts that made comments on his profile have the exact same amount of hours in CS: GO which is 5000 hours, and they all are pretty much the same level which is 3.

He added me on steam from a post I made on Reddit about selling my skins for BTC, sadly I couldn't find his Reddit account but please make sure to not deal with this person. If you would like to check for yourself you can go ahead, click on any comment on his profile and you will find that they all have the exact same amount of hours and same levels.
    I don't know if fake reputation is a bannable offense here, but IT IS FAKE , AND I'M SURE IT IS FAKE. PLEASE CHECK IT YOURSELF.

After i confronted him about it on steam he removed me instantly.​

Provide Evidence:
    I have provided screenshots of our conversation and of the comments posted on his profile , i also provided screenshots of the accounts that comment on his profile which they somehow all have 5000 hours exactly.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.