1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198308592719 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Flashy CSGOEmpire.com, Jan 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flashy CSGOEmpire.com

Flashy CSGOEmpire.com New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:96697891
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198308592719

Victim profile: 76561198153661511

What happened? Description:
    A high level dude saw my market listing on my awp neo-noir that I opened the same day. He added me and told me he would be glad to pay me for it. After the 7 days hold, he told me he could give me the steam market price in steam wallet codes. I asked him where he woud get his code etc. He told me on G2A. I said okay give me proof you bought a code and stuff. He added me on discord and gave me 2 codes for some random games and told me he got them on G2A so if these ones work the wallet code will work I said okay. They worked so at this point I kind of trusted him. I mean, he was level 100 and more with 500 comments saying he's a legit trader and stuff. So I basically send him the trade offer and he sent me the same old codes he gave me 1 week ago for some random steam games. Then as usual (like every scammer does) he blocked me. Luckily, I manage to keep the conversation so I can show you guys some parts of the conversation. I'm actually destroyed in the inside like that awp was the first good skin I ever unboxed with keys my brother bought me for christmas. Anyway, thanks for any further help, Flashy.​

Provide Evidence:
    I put all evidence in pictures files​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Unfortunately, SteamRep does not accept reports dealing with cd keys, game codes, steam codes, Pin codes etc.. due to current Investigative Policy.

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/investigative-policy.140101/

You are welcome to report the user to Valve
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.