1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198309862404 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Antiim8♛, Jun 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Antiim8♛

Antiim8♛ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:187430487
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198309862404

Victim profile: 76561198335126703

What happened? Description:
    hello. I had a trade with with this guy named D0dgy . here is a reddit post of his old awp https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffe..._graphite_vox_katowice_2014_holo_under_scope/ it was a Awp Graphite with a 3000 doller sticker. after we negotiated we agreed on 53 Pure key. First He wanted to send me the offer but then he told me to send it. I sended it and he scratched the sticker before he accepted it (the sticker loose the value if the sticker got scratched). After the trade i instant sended him a screenshot of csmoney that the sticker is scratched. First he said he probably bought it with the scratch but later he said that csmoney paid him 83 dollar or something so he dident buy it with scratch. and before i sended him the trade i checked on 3 diffrent websites if the sticker is scratch or not and the sticker was not scratched. First he said that he will tradeback after 7 days but i sended him the same trade after 7 days and he declined.​

Provide Evidence:
    first he said that he probably bought the awp with the scratched sticker but it cant be true because he said later that csmoney paid 78 dollar for the awp (csmoney dont overpay for scratched stickers!!!!)
    chats and everything in the images​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.