1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198309975452 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by vape on my nuts, Dec 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vape on my nuts

vape on my nuts New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:122574419
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198309975452

Victim profile: 76561198205414567

What happened? Description:
    So this guy is advertising that he wants to trade a Minimal wear lore Bayonet for a variety of items, so I sent him a trade for it for my two knives (SS below) Once I noticed it was a WW lore knife not MW I canceled the trade (it was a on hold trade luckily because of steam guard) but im sick and tired of lounge being plagued by dickbags like this​

Provide Evidence:
    The screenshot of lounge clearly depicts his trade showing a MW Lore Bayo for a bunch of different things but his inventory ironically gives away his WW mirage.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry but there may be an advertising listed on some site - but without additional context we don't know if you struck up an alternate deal or not outside of that.
    Not only that but YOU sent the offer - in no way is that the user suggesting any other item to you. You sent the offer therefore you put the items in, we wouldn't know if you selected the wrong item or not either.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.