1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198316151342 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by BoyNewToy | kickback.com, Jan 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoyNewToy | kickback.com

BoyNewToy | kickback.com New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:77553368
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198316151342

Victim profile: 76561198115372464

What happened? Description:
    I've had this person in my friend list for a while. He messages me if I still do artworks. I told him I haven't done one in a long time, but I could do it. We agreed on the price that it has to be at least 12.75 euros. He told me that he was going to pay with the new digital steam fund system (I haven't tried using that before), but I agreed since its like gifting games, but instead of games it's steam funds. Then the conversation went on to discord since it's easier for me to send him images for the progress and also asking for his opinions (his discord was ChaosZero#8452, but midnight he changed it to CarcanoKevin05#8452, he was ChaosZero for a long time on steam as well and all this data including nicks/ids and more can be found on https://steamid.uk/profile/76561198316151342 everything gets stored on that site).
    So after that on discord we discuss about the artwork, I finally finish it he was happy with the artwork the entire time. Now comes the payment he tells me he's "afraid to go first" he was justifying that with his steam level (he's level 116 on steam) well this is where I was starting to get suspicious. I was trying to tell him that you are supposed to pay after I finish with your artwork and you only get it after I get my money, but well it's still not good for him, so I sent him the artwork with my watermark, I tried to make the watermark as ugly as possible so he couldn't just use it like that. BUT he wants to check how it looks on his profile. That's when I gave up and sure go ahead gave him the artwork and started taking all the evidence I need to report him just in case. Well I was right he kept telling me he doesn't know how to upload artworks (since it's not that simple to upload a long artwork), but I checked his profile and he had uploaded artworks previously and I noticed 1 more strange thing it was that we no longer have any common friends where we did when he first contacted me. And then comes the point where he tells me he can't upload the artwork so he will just "uninstall it" and that's where he messed up. That was his last message he blocked me, made his steam profile private. At 2:25 AM on my phone I cough him uploading my artwork on steam (since even tho the profile is private you can still see the person's screenshots/artworks and more if you go to that page straight away) even tho he never paid for my services. I wake up in the morning to see that he changed his steam name to CarcanoKevin05 his steam id to CarcanoKevin05 and his discord as well CarcanoKevin05
    #8452 luckily I have all the chats before and after he changed the names. To think that someone with the level 116 and a clean steam profile would scam over 12.75 euros just
    surprises me. There's also full long screenshot of his profile on SteamArchive that probably has more evidence too https://steamarchive.net/profiles/76561198316151342

Provide Evidence:
    I will be uploading more evidence to the reply section​

Steam conversations:

[Friday 12:43 PM]
    CarcanoKevin05:
    Hi :) do you still make artwork ?

[Friday 12:44 PM]
    BoyNewToy:
    Hi, I haven't made one in a long time, but I could.

[Friday 12:48 PM]
    CarcanoKevin05:
    Oooh i see i see, im thinking of possibly :) what do i pay you in/how much is the payment ?

[Friday 12:48 PM]
    BoyNewToy:
    skins/paypal and how much are you willing to pay?

[Friday 12:52 PM]
    CarcanoKevin05:
    What would be the lowest youd be willing to go ? How much would you usually charge for your services ? :)

[Friday 12:53 PM]
    BoyNewToy:
    well it depends on the artwork it self too
    What kind of artwork are you looking for, do you have anyhing in mind?

[Friday 12:58 PM]
    CarcanoKevin05:
    I was thinking perhaps a soviet-ish related artwork, im not communist or something i just really like learning about soviet history/ww2 and stuff so thats what my profile is based on:) i been trying to look for multiple artwork designers but alot of them cost too much for me right now to afford haha

[Friday 1:04 PM]
    CarcanoKevin05:
    And also to let you know, im pretty new to this process of purchasing steam artworks and stuff so i just want to let you know haha :)

[Friday 1:05 PM]
    BoyNewToy:
    Well its best that you would have a picture in mind how you want the artwork to look like then I could make it

[Friday 1:08 PM]
    CarcanoKevin05:
    Okay sure ! :) i was just thinking perhaps the picture could be Joseph Stalin or something either like still image/animated whichever one would suit it more and is convenient for you to do:) and the background can just be my current one on my profile :)
    Also i see that you are currently playing counter strike so please take your time :) i dont mind having to wait for your messages, no worries :)

[Friday 2:55 PM]
    BoyNewToy:
    Well alright I'm back so I'm thinking is 12.75 euros ok with you?

[Friday 2:57 PM]
    CarcanoKevin05:
    Hmmm, is this for the animated or still image artwork ? Im sorry im just new to this and all :)

[Friday 2:57 PM]
    BoyNewToy:
    Animated
    I dont do still images
    I always animate the artworks

[Friday 3:05 PM]
    CarcanoKevin05:
    Ooooh i see i see, okay sure i think 12.75 euros sounds like a fair price to me i think :) i can work with that, hmm do you take payment in steam fund codes maybe? Would that be acceptable for you ?

[Friday 3:08 PM]
    BoyNewToy:
    I have an idea if that works with you

[Friday 3:09 PM]
    CarcanoKevin05:
    Id love to hear it

[Friday 3:09 PM]
    BoyNewToy:
    Csgo operation price is 12.75 euros so I was thinking you could gift that to my 2nd account after I finish the artwork
    or yea codes work too

[Friday 3:14 PM]
    CarcanoKevin05:
    Okay sure! :) sounds good i can give you the codes as my payment so you can use it on your second account to buy it :) ill probably have to pay you over 12.75 euros because im paying by codes but im okay with it:)

[Friday 3:14 PM]
    BoyNewToy:
    Alright then we have a deal

[Friday 3:15 PM]
    CarcanoKevin05:
    Great! :) how long do you think it will take you to finish ? :)

[Friday 3:17 PM]
    BoyNewToy:
    I believe I will be finished this weekend

[Friday 3:18 PM]
    CarcanoKevin05:
    Okay sure !:) thank you!

Saturday, January 16, 2021

[Saturday 4:34 PM]
    BoyNewToy:
    hey whats your discord cause it will be easier to talk there
    ill send you some images with what you like more
    I started working on it today

[Saturday 4:58 PM]
    CarcanoKevin05:
    Hey ! :) thats great ! And my discord is ChaosZero#8452 :) and sure sounds great !

[Saturday 4:59 PM]
    BoyNewToy:
    I sent an invite

[Saturday 4:59 PM]
    CarcanoKevin05:
    Accepted :)

Sunday, January 17, 2021

[Yesterday, 3:51 PM]
    BoyNewToy:
    Hey, you there?

[Yesterday, 9:02 PM]
    BoyNewToy:
    Check discord

Monday, January 18, 2021

Discord conversations:

CarcanoKevin0501/16/2021
    Hey!:)
    BoyNewToy01/16/2021
    alright
    hey

tell me which one you prefer
    I can add change almost everything with the layout if you want
    Its just Im asking if you want it to be simetrical or not
    Its been a long time since my last artwork with this new design had to remake the layout ;d
    CarcanoKevin0501/16/2021
    Hmmmm the first one seems more unique and interesting so i think ill go with the first one if thats okay:) and ahh im sorry if i caused any trouble
    BoyNewToy01/16/2021
    nah no trouble
    just tell me how you want it to look like and ill make it theres no problems
    I figured you'd go for the first one
    btw that left box is unique so if you have any ideas what you want there tell me
    cause the right box is made by steam it self
    theres also a layout without the boxes but that just makes it so you couldnt upload more artworks since the box appears under the artworks and just makes the profile ugly
    CarcanoKevin0501/16/2021
    Hmmm so i was just thinking perhaps like Stalin just like on the main part (i dont have a specific image i want since i have no idea which would be most convenient for you/best looking) and "ChaosZero" in red with like a yellow outline (if that is okay, if not then just a plain yellow color would do well too:) ) and perhaps you could add "добро пожаловать" wherever it would look best on the artwork:) thats like the main idea i have for it as of right now:)
    BoyNewToy01/16/2021
    alright
    oh wait maybe you want me to just remove the box on the left if you dont have anything to be added there?
    CarcanoKevin0501/16/2021
    Ahh yeah okay sure no problem with me:) i dont have any idea what to add on the left box so i think it would be best to remove it:)
    BoyNewToy01/16/2021
    alright
    CarcanoKevin0501/16/2021
    Okay thank you!:) if you need me ill always be a message away:) ill message as often as i can if you need me:)
    BoyNewToy01/16/2021
    Alright
    BoyNewToy01/16/2021
    omg
    I just found out about the new features artwork showcases
    theres a new artwork showcase that you can buy for 6k steam points and it lets you upload a full artwork without the left line and left box

this thing
    CarcanoKevin0501/16/2021
    Oh wow thats awesome i didnt even know about it either :rofl: sucks that i wasted all my steam points already though
    BoyNewToy01/16/2021

yea same
    only have 4k left
    CarcanoKevin0501/16/2021
    Ooooh damn that looks awesome!! damn i wish i didnt waste my steam points now hahah
    BoyNewToy01/16/2021
    yea im gonna save up my points for it and ill maybe finally update my own profile ;d
    since you have more space to work with and more possibilities
    CarcanoKevin0501/16/2021
    Ohhh wow i just went to check now and i didnt even know you can upgrade showcases and get more hahah
    BoyNewToy01/16/2021
    yea they added that in the winter sale ;d
    CarcanoKevin0501/16/2021
    Ahhh i never noticed that they added that, thats so awesome
    CarcanoKevin0501/16/2021
    Also, what is your second steam account ? I'll pay using digital steam funds so that way you can buy the thing you wanted afterwards:)
    BoyNewToy01/16/2021
    how does digital steam funds work?
    is it the same as steam codes?
    cause you dont have to send it to my 2nd account you can just send it to my main and ill gift it to my 2nd from there ;d
    CarcanoKevin0501/16/2021
    It just puts the funds directly to whatever account you gift it to but i'll have to be friends with whatever account it is im gifting to, and yeah its the same except its digitally but im not sure if it gives a code or if it does it like automatically but either way youll still be getting the funds
    BoyNewToy01/16/2021
    ahh okay
    I need to go on a walk with my dog ill be back in 10-30 minutes
    CarcanoKevin0501/16/2021
    Okay sure!:) no problem with me:). stay safe!
    CarcanoKevin0501/16/2021
    Heyyy:)
    BoyNewToy01/16/2021
    hey
    CarcanoKevin0501/16/2021
    I was just curious as to how it was going and if you need me for like any questions about how i want the artwork or something:) i hope im not disturbing:))
    BoyNewToy01/16/2021
    yea its not going that well ;d still trying to figure out what style to approach since the background doesn't quite fit with the soviet style
    I was making black and white type stalin but well it didnt look good with the background
    CarcanoKevin0501/16/2021
    Ahhhh i see i see, and im sorry to hear that, take all the time you need
    BoyNewToyYesterday at 1:38 AM
    alright I have an idea
    but currently I dont know what animations to add to it yet

I found this image on google with lenin
    Its really hard to make anything with this background so I kinda did something

basically what im going for is to make it look kinda like a brick building with a poster on a wall

theres also this version
    its just work in progress rn still tons of editing
    and I will try out other kind of posters too
    tell me if you like this idea of a poster on a wall
    and maybe the entire poster is like moving because of wind
    CarcanoKevin05Yesterday at 1:48 AM
    Ooooh thats awesome !! Yeah thats a great idea:)
    BoyNewToyYesterday at 2:34 AM
    If you have any suggestion feel free to say

also theres this version

and what other text you want me to add?
    I also made the bricks bigger which ones do you prefer more?
    CarcanoKevin05Yesterday at 2:52 AM
    I like the second one:) and hmmm i dont have any other ideas for text
    BoyNewToyYesterday at 2:53 AM
    what about the bricks?
    bigger or smaller?
    CarcanoKevin05Yesterday at 2:55 AM
    I think i like it bigger:)
    BoyNewToyYesterday at 2:59 AM
    alright im going offline for today ill try to finish it by tomorrow, if you come up with any ideas feel free to tell me
    CarcanoKevin05Yesterday at 3:05 AM
    Okay sure!:) thank you will do! :))
    BoyNewToyYesterday at 3:24 PM

I think im going to scrap the bricks idea
    do you want your social media links in the bottom?
    like in the left box theres a youtube icon and then in the middle your name
    then it transitions to another social media
    btw I've made the animations for the artwork to move already
    I can show you how the animation looks in call if you want
    kinda simple but its nice
    BoyNewToyYesterday at 3:56 PM
    oh and the other words under your name mean have a nice stay

CarcanoKevin05Yesterday at 7:11 PM
    Hey im sorry i was asleep haha i passed out:) and unfortunately i can’t call right now but ill just take your word for it that it’s nice:) it looks awesome!:) and no its okay:)
    BoyNewToyYesterday at 7:12 PM
    Oh alright umm so did you come up with something while you were asleep? ;d
    cause right now its kinda empty around the poster
    or is it good already?
    CarcanoKevin05Yesterday at 7:15 PM
    Hmm i think it looks great!:) also maybe perhaps remove the left box since we wont be using it?
    BoyNewToyYesterday at 7:15 PM

alright which one you like the most
    CarcanoKevin05Yesterday at 7:22 PM
    I think the first one:) but also i really like the brick ones but i think ill go with the first:)
    BoyNewToyYesterday at 7:23 PM
    alright do you want anything else added?
    CarcanoKevin05Yesterday at 7:25 PM
    No i think it looks fantastic!:) i really love how it came out
    BoyNewToyYesterday at 7:29 PM
    alright then ill render out the artwork
    CarcanoKevin05Yesterday at 7:30 PM
    Okay great:)
    BoyNewToyYesterday at 7:49 PM
    alright im ready
    I finished rendering
    CarcanoKevin05Yesterday at 7:50 PM
    Alrighty sure!:)
    BoyNewToyYesterday at 7:52 PM
    so how will the money come to my steam? ;d
    Do I need to accept it or it will just appear?
    CarcanoKevin05Yesterday at 7:53 PM
    It will be digital funds and im putting in the credit card credential stuff right now on my phone and im pretty sure youll have to accept it and then its yours:)
    BoyNewToyYesterday at 7:53 PM
    okay :slight_smile:
    CarcanoKevin05Yesterday at 8:01 PM
    Okay so im not very comfortable going first but i can show you proof that im actually going to send it to you but im going to blur out my credit card stuff and address

BoyNewToyYesterday at 8:01 PM
    hold up hold up
    ;d
    I can show you my screen that I made it and I have it ready to be sent
    ;d

I do the artworks without payment up to this point I only send the artwork after I get the money I do this because if I dont I can get scammed + every designer does this ;d
    From all the work I have done with my designs I was only scammed once
    when I trusted someone that they will pay when the skins will be tradable
    And don't worry I will tell you how to upload it and if you will want any changes I will change
    CarcanoKevin05Yesterday at 8:12 PM
    Hmmm sadly im not comfortable going first and im scared of getting scammed too since i dont have much money after this to purchase another if i do get scammed, i really wouldnt scam especially on a level 100+ profile because you got all the proof here on discord/steam and could easily report my profile but i understand youre scared too
    BoyNewToyYesterday at 8:14 PM
    well what about if I send you it with my watermark?

CarcanoKevin05Yesterday at 8:20 PM
    Hmmm
    BoyNewToyYesterday at 8:22 PM
    so?
    I need to walk my dog and eat something so ill be back in like 20-30 minutes
    CarcanoKevin05Yesterday at 8:39 PM
    Hmmm id want it without the watermark so i could try and see it on my profile first before i buy it and know 100% it works on my end but i understand youre just not wanting to get scammed so if you dont trust me its your choice because id rather pay after
    BoyNewToyYesterday at 8:43 PM
    I mean you could just try to upload it with the watermark to checkout how it looks
    I know i made the watermark really distracting but its because of safety
    + artworks always look better when uploaded
    Since you see the full page then
    BoyNewToyYesterday at 8:55 PM
    Alright I'm back on my pc
    ok
    you know what
    this is my last time I'm trusting anyone i'll send you artworks without the watermark, but
    if you scam me
    you'll face the consequences
    xd

Do you know how to upload them?
    CarcanoKevin05Yesterday at 9:02 PM
    I dont, how?
    BoyNewToyYesterday at 9:02 PM

YouTube
    Sib
    Long Steam Artwork Showcase Tutorial - 2020

Explanation is from 5:20
    CarcanoKevin05Yesterday at 9:04 PM
    ok ill try
    Wait so its different from like just uploading like usual then ?
    BoyNewToyYesterday at 9:11 PM
    well I dont think they changed anything with uploading
    since this is a long artwork it needs that code
    CarcanoKevin05Yesterday at 9:14 PM
    Okay okay ill try
    Im a tiny bit confused how to upload it
    BoyNewToyYesterday at 9:21 PM
    you need to be in your browser
    when uploading you need to paste the code from description into console if Im correct
    and then you can upload it
    it will be tiny when selecting but after you select it everything is going to be fine
    CarcanoKevin05Yesterday at 9:34 PM
    okay, im back ill try
    BoyNewToyYesterday at 9:41 PM
    is it working?
    CarcanoKevin05Yesterday at 9:45 PM
    i dont think so
    ill keep trying
    BoyNewToyYesterday at 10:06 PM
    try using chrome
    if you were using something different
    CarcanoKevin05Yesterday at 10:09 PM
    Yeah good idea haha okay
    BoyNewToyYesterday at 10:27 PM
    so is it working? :/
    CarcanoKevin05Yesterday at 10:36 PM
    i dont think it is
    CarcanoKevin05Yesterday at 11:01 PM
    Its not working so ill just uninstall the artwork and stuff
    BoyNewToyYesterday at 11:07 PM
    what
    I just came back from shower
    and I call bullshit
    you know why?

because of this
    you managed to upload this
    but not my artwork?

it seems that all of these artworks were uploaded with the same code
    If you need help I can watch your screen how you do it or even do it my self :slight_smile:
    Because right now it seems that you just wasted my time and didnt even want the artwork or you just wanted to scam me from the start since you were begging for me to send first
    and that's fine but if I will see my artwork being used by your or someone else I'm reporting you since I didn't send this artwork to anyone else except you :)))
    A nice way to end the weekend and thanks for wasting it :slight_smile:
    Good job

Attached Files:

• ch1.png
      ch1.png
      File size:
      379.4 KB
      Views:
    • ch4.png
      ch4.png
      File size:
      292.5 KB
      Views:
    • ch1.png
      ch1.png
      File size:
      379.4 KB
      Views:
    • ch2.png
      ch2.png
      File size:
      305.1 KB
      Views:
    • ch3.png
      ch3.png
      File size:
      252.9 KB
      Views:
    • ch4.png
      ch4.png
      File size:
      292.5 KB
      Views:
    • ch5.png
      ch5.png
      File size:
      168.9 KB
      Views:
    • ch6.png
      ch6.png
      File size:
      264.2 KB
      Views:
    • ch7.png
      ch7.png
      File size:
      169.2 KB
      Views:
    • ch8.png
      ch8.png
      File size:
      270 KB
      Views:
    • ch9.png
      ch9.png
      File size:
      270.7 KB
      Views:
    • ch10.png
      ch10.png
      File size:
      268.1 KB
      Views:
    • ch11.png
      ch11.png
      File size:
      224.9 KB
      Views:
    • ch12.png
      ch12.png
      File size:
      207.9 KB
      Views:
    • ch13.png
      ch13.png
      File size:
      267 KB
      Views:
  2. BoyNewToy | kickback.com

Steam:
    ch22 and ch24 proves that all these conversations were from his account

Attached Files:

3. BoyNewToy | kickback.com

Steam:

Attached Files:

4. BoyNewToy | kickback.com

Steam:
    And these photos are from the middle of the night when I cough him uploading the artwork

Attached Files:

5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry we do not review any evidence thru discord which you clearly went to for discussing the agreement.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    Nothing provided/showing suggests this user was or is guilty of any wrong doing per policy

Declined.

Lastly we do NOT review artwork reports here - you clearly knew it and made the report anyway - if you do so again you will lose the ability to submit reports here!
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101/
    Would be INVALID due to policy noted above no matter what evidence was given so no need to try to resubmit.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.