1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198316489110 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ︻デ 一Luuk, Jan 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ︻デ 一Luuk

︻デ 一Luuk New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:550858638
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198316489110

Victim profile: 76561199061983005

What happened? Description:
    A long time ago i got scammed for my Navaja Knife | Ultraviolet, i went on a diffrent account because he blocked me on everything. He said he would buy my knife and send me like 50 euro paypal, he sent me a fake paypal screenshot or he just canceled the transaction, we talked on discord and he deleted all the evidence, after i contacted him on a diffrent accounti asked him if he could sent me my knife back. he said no (screenshot). a long time ago i already reported him but there was not enough evidence. i dont have a screenshot of the trade-offer but the knife is still in his inventory. at first i just ignored the fact that i was sad and angry but now i want to get him banned because i really cried lol. even though its a cheap knife, its still a 50 euro scam and im 15 so thats still a bit of money for me. pleasepleaseplease ban him because i want him to realize what he has done. oh and btw i added him because i saw his stream. i trusted him because he has like 4000 euro inventory and i did not expect him to scam me. he deleted him after i said i was gonna report ihim

Luuk Jansen
    !Holy Luuk#5215​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Declined - not enough evidence at all here to submit a report.
    Lastly the user is already banned/tagged here and even appealed and denied so tag will never be lifted and we are no longer accepting reports on this user.

You need to check out users better before dealing with them as they've been tagged here for a good amount of time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.