1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198318897807 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by R4iiMY, Aug 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R4iiMY

R4iiMY New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:162536997
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198318897807

Victim profile: 76561198285339722

What happened? Description:
    Disclaimer: I am not reporting him for direct fraud. Just scam attempt so users can avoid him and for him to have a ban or something on Steamrep.

So, here's what happened. I posted on Steam community discussions about selling my mediocre knife on a legit site. Then this apparently "10-year old German kid" added me, I thought then he was interested in my knife. Ok, I thought it was cool. Then he asked what was Gameflip (trying not to advertise but I should be detailed, right? Sorry..) in an incorrect sentence pattern and grammar, technically. I thought he was really dumb as heck, so I was going to block him already since I have no interest of talking to those kind of "human" beings. Then a few minutes in our conversation of explaining things, he popped up and said "I have a Steam card", and yeah, only one thing popped in my mind. Scam, obviously.

So, what I did was try to bait him out, to see if he was legit or not. So I decided to accept a trade with him, selling my crappy knife for $32, said he was going to give me $40. He then said, I offer him the trade and he'll do the rest, (well that's my perception of what he said.) I said "no, I am only selling my knife on the legit digital goods selling site. " So, then I thought of the middleman trade, so I went to Steamrep.com and looked through the middleman list to seek for help in trading. I have added 2 but they haven't responded, yet. I told him how it works and blabla, (It's all in the screenshots, btw. Every bit of conversation.) So, yeah. Ban or something pls.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I see no scam here - your reporting someone based on the assumption they are going to scam you but there is nothing here that shows that to happen.
    Marking Invalid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.