1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Report: 76561198319032843 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Commodore, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Commodore

Commodore New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47464063
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198319032843

Victim profile: 76561198055193855

What happened? Description:
    A guy Ive dealt with before wanted to buy my M9 Doppler via Opskins but urged me to get him a "discount code" for which i have to download a chrome extension. Because I wrote with him in Russian beforehand I tried to ask him in Russian but he either sold the account or at least acted as if he didn#t talk russian, which seemed strange to me.​

Provide Evidence:
    As evidence I provided his profile as well as my fl proving that he was in my fl. Also I added the conversation with a timestamp explaining the scheme.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks - issue is I can't confirm you were ever friends with this exact user by SteamID - all I see is a chat box with a name and profile image. Need to verify this and you can do that with a screenshot of your activity - when you take this and it shows you adding the user hover your mouse pointer over the users name so it shows the popup of the profile. Make sure you have the Steam Client URL enabled before doing anything. Take the screenshot and make sure it's Full Screen and make sure steam client URL is enabled, not edited or cropped in any way!
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Commodore little more than 4 hours to follow up - When you don't return to follow up with this report - future reports you make will be required to verify identity up front or report will be archived on the spot.
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Archived
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.