1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198319128971 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Monstah, Sep 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monstah

Monstah New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61239940
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198319128971

Victim profile: 76561198082745608

What happened? Description:
    Pretty much this guy came to me trying to fool me listing his unusuals on bp.tf for bigger prices(which is not illegal,but he was legit pretending that the prices were real).I've done a few mins of research after he told me that was his trade account and i've manage to find his main account(not hard to find considering they got the same name).

This is the account,banned for multiple scams in the past: 76561198107166028
    From what i know the fact that he's an alt of a banned account is enough to get him banned so i assumed i won't need screenshots of chats .It's my first report so i don't know much about this stuff and i'm sorry if i made it longer than i should've.​

Provide Evidence:
    same guy

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm afraid without the chat agreement/discussion or something of a broken agreement we can't continue with this report.
    There is nothing else here at all PERIOD that suggests a scam...no evidence of being alt either.
    Invalidating on these grounds.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.