1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198323487689 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Moustache Kat, Jan 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moustache Kat

Moustache Kat New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:124906015
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198323487689

Victim profile: 76561198210077759

What happened? Description:
    So i friended this guy because one of my friends told me that i had a ban pending for me and said to friend the guy to talk it out cause he apparently was an admin. So he sounded legit at first then he sent me a trade offer to "verify" my strange item (it is worth five keys) cause apparently it was "dupped". and so one of my friends checked him and hes gotten a ban before and didnt have the admin badge so he was fake. so i told him that if he is a admin that he should ban me and then ill talk and then he said for me to not beg to be unbanned and then unfriended me.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. ЩĄ | Horse

ЩĄ | Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Moustache Kat This is NOT the user you should be reporting -you always report the user that you were FIRST in contact with - this being your friend that said you were reported to this user.
    Who is that person - I need ID64 or SR profile block ASAP! I also want chat log screenshots of that conversation.

Also keep in mind this user was already community banned or basically deleted by Valve therefore no longer a threat..which is why you should always report the FIRST user you were in contact with..they started the scam event.
  3. ЩĄ | Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  4. ЩĄ | Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    You have 24hours to follow up
  5. ЩĄ | Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.