1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198323487689 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Report a Scam' started by Moustache Kat, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Moustache Kat

Moustache Kat New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:124906015
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198323487689

Victim profile: 76561198210077759

What happened? Description:
    So i friended this guy because one of my friends told me that i had a ban pending for me and said to friend the guy to talk it out cause he apparently was an admin. So he sounded legit at first then he sent me a trade offer to "verify" my strange item (it is worth five keys) cause apparently it was "dupped". and so one of my friends checked him and hes gotten a ban before and didnt have the admin badge so he was fake. so i told him that if he is a admin that he should ban me and then ill talk and then he said for me to not beg to be unbanned and then unfriended me.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. ЩĄ | Horse

ЩĄ | Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Moustache Kat This is NOT the user you should be reporting -you always report the user that you were FIRST in contact with - this being your friend that said you were reported to this user.
    Who is that person - I need ID64 or SR profile block ASAP! I also want chat log screenshots of that conversation.

Also keep in mind this user was already community banned or basically deleted by Valve therefore no longer a threat..which is why you should always report the FIRST user you were in contact with..they started the scam event.
  3. ЩĄ | Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  4. ЩĄ | Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    You have 24hours to follow up