1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198326754955 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Teecreeper, May 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teecreeper

Teecreeper New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50311707
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198326754955

Victim profile: 76561198060889142

What happened? Description:
    Unfortunately, there will be a long true story of a professional cheater who knew exactly how the business system was working and the payment of the games was withdrawn as soon as he had my CSGO inventory and 7 TF keys. He had already planned everything and has a lot of accounts as a backup. I always thought about knowing the fraud tactics on Steam until I was taught a better one. Me was very bad and dizzy the next day from the trade when I realized what was happening and took a pause to normalize me. At that time I did not want to be true when I was deceived.
    This deceiver works with many different accounts to protect his identity and the stolen value. He builds up his trust to act by always giving first. He found me because I was looking at various Steam Trading platforms after the game Scrap Mechanic and my offer was 7 TF keys.

1. He (steamID32: STEAM_0:1:214307654) adds me as a friend and remove fast himself again. (wrong account to scam/trade?)

2. Then he (steamID32: STEAM_0:1:213786303) added me again. And he said that his "friend" has the game in his inventory and it is not tradable. He had already planned to give the game as a gift so he could resell the stolen value or trade on his other accounts without a trade barrier. What ever. First contact in the chat. He links me to his other accounts for the trade. (use only for talk/chat account)

3. I should send my TF keys to this account (steamID32: STEAM_0:1:3336366). Because he gave me Scrap Mechanic the game first as a gift with a other account (STEAM_0:0:215387220). (TF Storage with stolen items / Trade account)

4. Then he (steamID32: STEAM_0:0:215387220) promised me games on my wish list when he got my CSGO inventory. He spam me full with gifts. First, I declined his send gifts games offer. (talk/chat account and send gifts)

5. Second trade with him and I should send my CSGO Inventory to this account (steamID32: STEAM_0:1:183244613). Because he gave me again the games first as a gift with another account (STEAM_0:0:215387220). CSGO value ~35€. (CSGO Storage with stolen items / Trade account)

I know it's a crazy story and at that time I was very tired before work. Unfortunately, I could not make the complete chat course a screenshot because he was always at the writing and wanted to do the trade quickly. I also forgot about it, and I also trusted him in trade, because he gave first. He knew at the time exactly that I took it seriously and was trustworthy for him and he abused it for his scam. It is one Person. He use Multi accounts to scam and i found his main account.

I researched his name and found other scam dummy accounts that belong to him with a number. Unfortunately, I have no proof of this. But would like to warn others. Make Screenshots from accounts. It is his strategy to make high account to build trust with his victim. He have on his main account a group mit level boost trade. He is the owner and his Mods on the group are the dummy accounts. I've been sitting all day and collecting his data what you need.
    I hope i could help the community.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.