1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198327191745 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by CoLizioN cs.money, Nov 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoLizioN cs.money

CoLizioN cs.money New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:102593972
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198327191745

Victim profile: 76561198165453672

What happened? Description:
    I was just casually trading today and this guy came up to me. Private profile, low level, so I already knew this guy was pretty sketchy. He offered me a "$55 dollar" Dota2 item. He sent me a trade request and I clicked on it. He added this weird Dota 2 item to the trade, I can't recall the name. I looked on the market and, guess what, it had no market history. Screenshots are better than my own words, so here you go.​

Provide Evidence:
    Profile.png - A picture of the scammer's profile with the first section of the chat open.

Market.png - The market page for the Dota 2 item.

Trade.png - A screenshot of the trade with the item in it.

Chat 1.png and Chat 2.png - Both chat sections. I was a little harsh on the guy, but in my mind, scammers don't deserve any level of respect.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    This is more of a price/value dispute than a scam - SR doesn't handle reports against disagreements of value for items.
    For market issues - address that with steam.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.